|22

--Chika.

Dayo and Pelumi both looked at her with utter disgust and both had the same thought-

what does she want?

"I've been looking for you, Dayo" She said panting.

"Ehhn, you've seen me now" he said with his hands still on Pelumi's shoulders.

"I want to talk to you, like... alone" She said slowly.

"Talk or leave" He said not moving a muscle.

"Trust me, you'll want to hear this alone" She said looking at Pelumi.

Dayo looked down at Pelumi too.

"Stay right here, I'll be back" he said kissing her forehead walking towards a corner in the corridor of SSS3.

"Its actually about Pelumi" Chika began and Dayo got comfortable leaning on the wall.

"I heard about the whole Pelumi thing, and I just don't understand why you're still with her after... everything she does" Chika began and at this point Dayo was standing up right looking downnat her with a curious frown.

"I mean, that's atleast a hundred men and you still decide to be with her-"

"Are you mad?!" Pelumi screamed from behind Chika, making Chika turned around to a loud resounding back hand.

"Jesus!" Dayo exclaimed at what happened.

At this point the whole corridor's eyes were on them.

Chika held her cheek in shock, she could literally taste blood in her mouth.

Emmanuel, Tinuke, Ife and Jamal had ran out of the class.

"Are you senseless?!" Chika shouted to Pelumi, who was fuming with rage.

"That's why you have been doing prostitution for over a year!" she shouted to Pelumi infront of EVERYBODY.

"Sho wa normal?" Ife said from the crowd running up to Chika giving her a blow to her nose making Chika stumble on her gown and fall to the ground.

"Another one" Dayo shouted from the crowd, wanting Ife to give Chika another punch.

Emmanuel just had a weary smile plastered on his face, he was shocked just as everyone was but mostly shocked at Ife's blow. He felt proud of her.

"Another one" he added.

"IFE!" Jamal shouted holding her back avoiding her jumping Chika.

The whole corridor erupted in chaos.

Pelumi's eyes began to get blurry as tears filled them. The whole school knew about it and there was nothing she could do do take it all back. Everything was out of the bag.

She felt familiar arms around her and she just went where the person led without asking any questions.

There were murmurs everywhere, she couldn't see anything all she could do was walk and follow the person.

"Lulu" Dayo said shaking her.

She looked around and saw she was in the library with Dayo alone. It was quiet and she was safe.

"Please stop crying" He said as his voice cracked wiping her tears as they poured out.

"Say something" He said softly.

Emmanuel, Victor, Ife, Chidinma, Tinuke, Jamal and Kamal all rushed into the library asking questions overlapping eachother's voices.

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP?!" Dayo yelled angrily at all of them who weren't helping the situation.

"Get out! All of you, get out!" he yelled again with tears escaping his eyes and Emmanuel's face dropped, eventually everyone left but they all stood by the door.

Pelumi fell to the ground balling her eyes out and Dayo fell too and they were both sobbing on the floor.

The worst part was after everything that happened today, she would still go back home.

20 minutes later.

There were way less people in the school, 90% of the juniors had gone home and 20% of the seniors had left too.

The school was mostly filled with graduants and staffs.

Anjola was home happily on a call with Dapo with no idea of what what happening in school.

Meanwhile in school, Chika was going home with a broken nose on her graduation day.

Ife was satisfied she finally got to beat somebody.

"Can we talk?" Victor asked Tinuke who was sitting on a chair in the corridor.

"Okay" Tinuke said looking up at him. She was sitting beside Ife and Chidinma.

"Like alone" Victor added looking at the girls beside her.

She got up and got an approving smile fro both her best friends before walking off with him.

"You look really nice in this gown though" Victor said being nice.

"Thank you" she said trying not to have have conversation with him.

"I am really sorr-"

"Honestly, Victor I know, I've heard everything and I am not angry anymore, I do forgive you and understand but I want space from you" She said with a shrug.

"Understandable, but we are good, right?" he asked rubbing the back of his neck shyly.

"Yeah. Still going to university together" she said with a smile.

"Okay" He responded hugging her.

Chidinma was on a call with Isaiah, filling him on everything that has been going on.

They were all still infront of the library door as Emmanuel smoked his last blunt resting his body on the iron balcony.

"Do you ever get tired of smoking?" Ife asked walking up to Emmanuel.

"Nope" he said blowing smoke into her face making her cough trying to blow the smoke away with her hand.

"Are you mad?" she asked innocently.

"That question comes with a blow or slap, I'm too fine to chop blow abeg" He said moving one step away from her.

"Humble your self" she said eyeing him.

"Your boyfriend wants a taste of this dark chocolate" Emmanuel said blowing a kiss to her.

"Ewwwwww!" she shouted laughing at his words.

"Stop lying you sef want me but I'm purely virgin" Emmanuel said blowing out another smoke to her face.

"Stop nauu!" she dragged hitting his shoulder.

"Domestic violence!" Jamal yelled from the back.

"Can you shu-" Ife was about to speak but she was interrupted with the sound of the library door open.

Pelumi walked out wearing Dayo's suit jacket on her shoulders as Dayo closed the door behind them.

Everybody had their eyes on them in silence, they all just stared at eachother awkwardly not knowing what to say.

"I love you guys so much" Jamal said with a laugh, breaking the silence and they ALL came into a big hug with big smiles on their faces.

_________________

and with that Last Three Months has come to an end, good bye❤.