*cough Cough* You're Sick.

Oh, your nose is leaking super mucus, your lungs have collapsed, everything on your inside wants to be out, AND you have clinical depression? That's not a good excuse to skip patrol! Tie your boots and get on out there.

Crime doesn't stop if you're heaving your insides into a toilet, not even close, if anything it gets worse.

I don't know man! Get some tissues. My advice, have your pockets overflowing with cough drops and tissues.

And never tell another hero you're sick!

They will literally tell everyone and be like "Oh, that hero gets sick easily! I guess their immune system isn't so super."

Heroes are always jealous of one another so they're gonna find some sort of way to be better than you. Especially young heroes, they're all inflated with their own ego!

Don't even get me started on allergies!

Your eyes are puffy, itchy, red, and you can't rub them through the mask! Your nose is leaking and it's ticklish and you're too busy to wipe it

And sneezing, oh gosh!

There is literally nothing worse than holding in a sneeze while you're fighting and you know and I know that the sneezes come in packs of five.

You're sneezing over and over again so the villains have time to punch you.

Once I had no chill and sneezed on the villains which makes them freak out. So you can do th at too if you want.

And then there are the sneezes where a whole freaking wormish trail of snot and boogers dangle out of your nostrils and you've already used up all your tissues so you have to wipe it on your sleeve so all the villains are just looking at you in disgust and you have to run home completely embarrassed!

From then on you're known as the snot hero, so......

Get healthy again as soon as possible because trust me, it's like thrity times easier to do anything!