Chapter IX: All Roads Lead to Home

OMG, IT'S AN UPDATE! Yup, we're finally getting another real chapter. now buckle up you awesome nerds, we're getting down to business. please remember to vote, comment and follow and as always

BE WEEB, DO CRIMES (/OWO)/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jade's POV~

After a while of being on the train for what seemed like forever, I finally made it to a town in Central Mistral near Haven where I was able to scrounge up some Lien. I made my way to an inn and paid for the night, luckily they let me bring Elric into the room. After unpacking what I need, I figured I'd try to find somewhere to eat.

"Alright Buddy, I'm heading out," I smiled at Elric who meowed from the bed.  "I'll see you later."

I left the room and went into town, wallet and room key on my person. I wandered the streets when I felt a sting in my side. I stop for a bit and take a  breather. I almost forgot I reopened my wound from that nevermore back when I was running from my dearest sister-in-law. I guess the past endeavors really put a strain on my body. I pulled out a vial I got from the doc and took a swig. The medicine should help... Maybe I'll feel better after I eat. I thought before walking over to a restaurant.

~Qrow's POV~

We touched down in central Mistral and bid Crisp a farewell. He said this was as far as he can go, guess we're gonna have to look for another ride later.  I was dragged out of my thoughts by a clap. I turned to see Ruby clapping her hands.

"Alright everyone, we haven't had luck in the other places. Maybe we'll find aunt Jade here, let's split up," she orders. "Weiss, Jaune, and Blake check uptown. Azul, Ren, and Yang will check downtown. Daisy, Evergreen, and Nora will check the shopping district. Grover, Oscar, and I will check the houses, and uncle Qrow check the restaurants."

 "Right!" we all nodded.

"Let's move out!"

With that, we split up. I walked around for what seemed like hours. No luck so far, but I'm not giving up. We've come this far. 

A few hours later, we regrouped. None of us found her, I'm starting to think she really is gone.

"We'll try again tomorrow, Ok?" Yang smiled as we went to the nearest inn.

I didn't budge, something is off.

"What's wrong, Qrow?" Azul asked me.

"Nothing, I probably need a drink," I shrugged.

"Ok, man. Don't overdo it."

"I won't."

~one montage of drinking later~

I walked out of the bar, a bit drunk when I see a tabby cat with a red bandana. I couldn't help but approach the little furball. As soon as I got down to its level, it didn't hesitate to nuzzle my hand.

"Oh, so you're a friendly one. Bet you're someone's pet or something," I chuckled.

"Elric!" I heard a voice I never thought I'd hear call out.

"That voice..."

I stood up and looked around for the source of that voice. Soon my eyes made contact with a pair of jade green orbs. It... can't be...

"Qrow?" asked the petite woman with jet black hair and those eyes.

~Jade's POV~

"Qrow?"

I couldn't believe it...

"J-Jade?" he asked, tearing up a bit.

TO BE CONTINUED>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, cliffhanger! Sorry, it's short, I just wanted to add suspense. The next one will be longer, I promise! Hope you enjoyed and remember to 

BE WEEB, DO CRIMES (/OwO)/