Chapter VII: West Mistral

You asked and you got it... Back by popular demand more RWBY. 

JadeStoneFrost out (/*-*)/

~~~~~~~~~~ 

~Third person POV~

The train made it to a station in west Mistral, the sudden jolt of the train made Johnny and Jade wake up from their nap.

"I think we've stopped", Jade noted as she scooped up her cat.

"Yeah, we must be here", Johnny agreed as he popped the lid of the crate off. "Ladies first."

Jade placed Elric on the ground before turning into a sparrow and flying out of the crate. She tapped on Herc's crate before reverting to human form and picking up Elric. Herc emerged from his crate and helped Johnny out of his before grabbing the crowbar. He then pried open Lafayette's crate and tipped it over, making the poodle faunus fall out with a soft 'oof'.

"Not cool Mulligan", Lafayette huffed as he pushed his fluffy ear out of his face.

"It was the easiest way to get you out of the crate, Laff", Herc chuckled.

"Shh! We'll get caught, let's grab some supplies and bail. We're short on funds so hurry", Johnny whisper-shouted.

They hurriedly grabbed what they could carry and bolted before the employees could unload the cargo.

~Jade's POV~

We ran through the woods with our loot.

"Was that really necessary?", I asked as I held fruit.

"Pretty much", Herc answered as he started to run ahead of me.

It suddenly started raining, drenching us.

"Crap!", Johnny said as he gripped the bag he was carrying.

"Laff!", Herc ordered.

Suddenly, I didn't feel any rain falling on me. I look up to see a forcefield above us like an umbrella. So that must be his semblance... huh.

"There's a cave over there, we can go there and warm up for a bit", Lafayette suggested.

We ran over to the cave and dropped our loot while Johnny piled up some twigs and blew on them, causing a fire to ignite on them.

"We'll be warm here until it clears up, but our clothes are soaked", Johnny said before tossing us some spare clothes. "Here, I got these from the train. Take a torch and go to a far end of the cave to change."

We did as we were told and after we were done changing, the rain stopped. Grabbing our supplies, we stepped out of the cave in our new outfits.

 Grabbing our supplies, we stepped out of the cave in our new outfits

"Ready? Let's go", I said as I placed Elric in my backpack.

~Time skip to town brought to you by  Oscar cosplaying as Urushihara~