Chapter 2

Still Kyle's Pov.

The driver eventually arrives to his location and parks the limousine in the driveway. He turns off the engine and unbuckles his seat belt. Then he gets out of the limo and opens the second door for us to leave. Emerging from the vehicle, we head down the sidewalk that leads to the mansion and step onto the front porch.

One of the two bodyguards grabs the handle and pulls the door for us to go inside. Akashi and I enter the mansion and walk down the hallway to get to the dining room. I gaze down at my watch and realize it's 5:00pm. It's the time Tiffany and I usual start cooking dinner.

Shortly, we arrive to our destination and sit down on the chairs across from each other. I place my elbows on the table and rest my forehead on both of my hands. I take a deep breath and wait for the maids to bring in the meals. I sure am not going to enjoy this...

Meanwhile with Kuroko~

Kuroko's Pov.

Sharky-chan and I walk down the sidewalk with a calm aura around us. It feels really weird to bring a 17 year old girl to my townhouse, especially when I don't know anything about her. She's taller than Aomine, Kise, and Midorima by a few inches. I glance over and see a calm expression on her face. I'm surprised she isn't trying to start a conversation with me.

It doesn't take us long to get to our destination and take a step onto the front porch. I live in a townhouse, not too far away from Teiko Junior High. I take my keys out of my pocket and unlock the door. I grab the handle to twist the doorknob to open the door and let her go inside my home first.

Tiffany enters my home and takes off her shoes. She places them on the mat and walks father into my place, so I can go inside and close the door. I remove my sneakers and place them beside her shoes. Then I lock the door and watch her go to kitchen that is just beside the front door.

It has a small rectangle counter in the middle of the kitchen. The fridge is at the end of the wall with a small counter that leads to the two sink. There's a counter on the other side of the sink, and it leads to the stove. There are cupboards above the counter and underneath the counter. Above and under the sink have two cupboards.

There's small light bulb is hanging underneath the cupboard above the sink, so I can see clearly when I wash the dishes. The living room is just across from the kitchen. It has two long couches in the middle of the living room with a love seat. The first couch is in a straight line and the second sofa and love seat are sideways.

There are on each side of the first couch and across from each other. There's a clear glass coffee table between them and two remotes on it. There's a huge stand leaning against the wall with a flat screen T.V and a DVD player. A bookshelf is leaning against the right wall with light and thick books on the shelves.

There's a small hallway that leads to my bedroom, bathroom, closet, and laundry room. The bedroom and closet are beside each other and across from the bathroom and laundry room. Anyways, I see her opening the cupboards above the counter and pull out the ingredients from the shelves. She places them on the counter, near the stove.

"Sharky-chan?" I call out her name.

"Yes? What is it?" Sharky-chan hums.

"What are you doing?" I quiz.

"If you haven't noticed, it's 5: 30pm. I thought I could make spaghetti for dinner," Tiffany informs me.

"That's fine with me," I shrug. Sharky-chan starts putting the ingredients together with a small humming tone.

"You'll have to wear my clothes for the meantime," I mention. She turns her head and stares at me with a confused look.

"Are you sure your clothes will fit me? I'm taller than you and Akashi, " Sharky-chan reminds me.