Chapter 7

Still Narrator's Pov.

The only thing Kyle was allowed to do was working on his homework, getting dressed, taking a bath, and eating his meals. It always had been awkward and intense every time he ate his dinner with Akashi and his father. Tiffany had been having fun with everyone for the past year.

She didn't really mind it if they didn't go back to their own world. Generation of Miracles was basically her first friends that she ever made. She was grateful to have them a part of her life. She secretly always fan-girling in her mind whenever there was a 'Akakuro' moment.

Her feelings for them have grown over the year, but she never confessed to them. She refused to ruin her friendship with the two guys because of her feelings. She rather had them fall in love with each other than her. She always enjoyed seeing Akakuro moment.

Tiffany is happy to be a part of Generation Of Miracles, and yet, she feared of what's going to happen in the future. Tiffany knew what's going to happen to the Generation of Miracles. She really didn't want to see their talents blooming during their 3rd year.

Tiffany always hated watching that flash back episode. It always made her tear up when she saw Kuroko's state after his teammates changed into a different person. Anyways, she had gotten used to live with Kuroko in his townhouse and helped him keep his home clean.

She had been the one to cook their breakfast, lunch, and dinner since she didn't want Kuroko to keep cooking eggs. Tiffany always enjoyed seeing his expression every time he ate her meals. They always had a calm and comfortable silent between them.

Tiffany had gotten used to the chopsticks and other things that she was having a hard time to use. Unfortunately, Tiffany and Kyle graduated from Teiko Junior High and went to their separate ways. Kyle had gone to Razukan and Tiffany went to Seirin. Kyle joined the basketball team and Tiffany didn't.

She's waiting for Kuroko to join Seirin and be a part of the team. The school board had forced her to be in her third year because of her age and intelligent mind. Unaware to the two siblings, Kuroko and Akashi had falling in love with Tiffany over the past year and wanting to be with her.

Kuroko's love for her is rather healthy and stable. He always enjoyed being with Tiffany every minute of the day. He always liked it whenever he saw the rare smiles on her face instead of a poker face. He would hold her hand every time they walked alone. Kuroko hope Tiffany wouldn't go back to her world.

He really enjoyed having her being a part of his life. He had gotten used to having her living in his townhouse. He always hated it when he saw her sleeping on the couch every morning. He had tried to get her to sleep in his bed, but she always rejected the idea of taking his bed.

Kuroko is planning to confess to her when he graduates from Teiko Middle School. He believed he had a chance to be with Tiffany. He always saw a small blush on her face whenever he compliment her or being close to her. Akashi's love, on the other hand, had become unhealthy and unstable.

He always got jealous every time he saw Tiffany hanging out with Kuroko and getting close to him. He didn't like it that she would pay more attention to his phantom teammate than him. It always pissed him off that she lived with Kuroko for the past year and got used to his present. Akashi secretly always took pictures of Tiffany whenever she wasn't looking.

He truly enjoyed spending time with her during lunch time and basketball practice. It was the only time he would be able to hang out Tiffany. He enjoyed seeing the small blush on her face every time he tried to close the gaps between them or compliment her. However, he already knew Tiffany had feelings for him AND Kuroko.

Akashi knew Tiffany preferred their friendship over her love for him and Kuroko since she didn't want to choose between them. He also knew he had to do something to fully have all of her love and attention. It was the only way Tiffany would date someone. Also, Akashi is going to make sure Tiffany and her brother would never go back to their world.