Chapter 8

Still Kyle's Pov.

"Are you two trying to find a way to leave this world?" Akashi presses.

"Well, no. We never once tried to go back to our world. What's the point to leave? We'll just end up going back to the way we used to be," I inform him.

I really do understand why Tiffany wants to go home, but she needs to understand that we'll just end up going back to being our old selves and being anti-social. I really don't want to watch her go back to being emotionless when she isn't in her room. Anime was the only thing that could make her laugh and smile.

We became more sociable since the day we came to this world. She was actually having more fun being in this world than she was in our dimension. Tiffany didn't need anime to make her happy. She has friends in this world that want to spent time with her and keeps her busy.

I really don't want to see Tiffany go back to her old ways and forget that she actually has people in this world that like having her a part of their lives. Take Kuroko and Akashi for an example. They enjoy hanging out with her. Tiffany would be better off staying here than going back to our world.

"I've been meaning to ask you this for quite some time now," Akashi mentions.

"What is it?" I question him.

"What were you and Tiffany like in your world? Other than working out and playing different kinds of sports," Akashi quizzes.

"When we aren't working out or playing sports, I would sit down on the couch and play video game for the rest of the day with my online friends. I would help Tiffany clean the house, once a week. I always have been calm and collected," I describe my life.

"What about Tiffany?" Akashi asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Tiffany, on the other hand, is always emotionless when she isn't in her room. She's like a wife who always cleans and cook, but with an expressionless look. When she's in her room, she would always sit or lie down on the bed and laugh at the Japanese shows. Anime was the only thing that was making her happy," I reveal.

"In other words, she is having more fun being in this world than she is in you guys' dimension," Akashi guesses.

"Yeah, she has become more sociable in this world than she was in our world," I add.

"Interesting," Akashi muses.

Akashi's Pov.

His explanation gives me more reason why I should stop them from leaving this world. My precious empress is happier being here than she was in her world. I'm not going to let her leave this dimension. Kyle is really an idiot for trying to come up with a lie in the beginning of the conversation.

I've heard his little conversation with his sister about leaving this world. I'll have to go to that waterfall and stop them from leaving this world. I refuse to let my empress go back to her boring world, where she locked herself in her room and forget about the good times she had in this dimension.

Tiffany is better off staying here in this dimension than return to her world and go back to her old ways. I don't want her to shut herself away from the world and become anti-social, once again. I'll make sure I fully gain all of her love and attention before she can leave this world.

"Why do you suddenly want to know about our lives in our world?" Kyle snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Let's just say I've falling in love with your sister," I aver. Kyle's eyes widen at my statement. He clearly doesn't expect me to fall for Tiffany, who is older and taller than me.

"Tiffany is way out of your league, Akashi. Your father wouldn't allow you to date someone who doesn't have a strong statue," Kyle reminds me.

"There's no need for you to worry about my father. I'll convince him to let me be with Tiffany," I assure.