Chapter 3

Still Kuroko's Pov.

"I know it's none of my business, but why do you wear clothes that are big on you?" I question her. Sharky-chan walks to my laundry basket puts her clothe in it.

"It keeps the perverts from staring at my body when I go outside," Sharky-chan explains.

"Boys do like to stare at girls who have a nice body," I agree. I stare at her in the eyes instead of looking at her body.

"I already know you're the type of guy who doesn't do anything pervert to a girl," Sharky-chan shrugs.

"Yes, but you'll have to be careful when you enter Teiko Middle School. There is a lot of perverts in school" I warn her.

"There's no need for you to worry about me, Kuroko. I take care of myself," Sharky-chan affirms.

"Come to me or Akashi if someone bothers you," I mention. She nods in understanding.

"Where should I sleep? You only have one bedroom," Sharky-chan changes the subject.

"You can take my bed. I'll sleep on the couch," I suggest.

"I'm not going to take your bed, Kuroko. It would be rude of me to steal someone else's bed," Sharky-chan declines. "I'll sleep on the couch."

"No, it's fine. It would be rude of me to make a girl sleep on the couch," I reject her idea.

"I refuse to take your bed, Kuroko," Sharky-chan ends the conversation. Turning around, she departs from my bedroom and closes the door behind her. She doesn't give me a chance to say something.

"She is indeed interesting girl," I think. I can tell I'm going to enjoy having her company for the time being. Sharky-chan is the opposite of Momoi-chan.

It's a shame that I don't have a spare bedroom for her to have some privacy. I don't want her to always use the bathroom to change. I also don't want her to always sleep on the couch while she's here. Walking to my bed, I lift up my dark blue blanket and lie down on my mattress. I pull the cover to my neck and close my eyes. I slowly fall asleep.

Meanwhile with Akashi in the morning~

Akashi's Pov.

Waking up, I open my eyes and feel the stiff in the back of my neck. I glance around, realizing that I have falling asleep at my desk, working on my paperwork. I recall what happened last night after Kyle and I finished our meal and came to my bedroom to discuss about him and his sister.

Flash back~

Kyle was leaning against the wall, near my door, and I was sitting on my chair in front of my desk. His arms were crossed against his chest as he explained the reason why I couldn't find his and his sister's files anywhere on my computer. It was like they didn't exist anywhere in this world.

"Let me get this straight...you and your sister are both from a different world, but somehow teleported into ours," I tried to understand where he was getting at.

"Yes, we don't know how we got here," Kyle said with a serious tone.

"It explains why I couldn't find you guy's files," I frowned.

"My sister was right about you. You're the type of guy who likes to know everything about someone or something," Kyle sighed.

"What do you mean by that?" I glared deadly at him.

"In our world, you guys are just a Japanese show. It's called Kuroko No Basket. The main character of this show is Kuroko, but don't ask me what goes on in the anime. I don't watch Japanese shows. It's my sister who is into this kind of stuff," Kyle explained.