Chapter 5

Still Momoi's Pov.

"You aren't wrong," the brunette female agrees.

I glance over and notice Tetsu-kun is slightly blushing when the female brunette agrees with me. Akashi, on the other hand, glares at him as if he's trying to kill him with his eyes. It's quite odd for Akashi to be glaring at Tetsu-kun. He never once glared at him until now.

"Who are you two?" I question her and the brunette male.

"I'm Sharky Tiffany," the brunette female deadpans.

"And I'm Sharky Kyle. Her younger brother," the brunette male sighs.

"I'm Momoi Satsuki!" I proudly introduce myself.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Momoi," the Sharky siblings respond.

"What year are you guys in?" I quiz.

"We're both in 3rd year," the Sharky siblings reply.

"Eh? I thought you two would be in the same year as us," I pout.

"No, we're not," Sharky denies.

"Anyways, we should get to class," Tetsu-kun interferes with my conversation with the brunette siblings.

"That's sound like a great idea!" I agree. The Generation Of Miracles, Sharky-chan, and Sharky-kun start walking again. I end up strolling beside Tetsu-kun, who still standing beside Sharky-chan. Akashi is walking on the other side of her.

"Where are you guys from?" I continue the conversation.

"We're from London, Ontario," Sharky-kun answers with a monotone expression.

"Wow...the Sharky siblings are almost expressionless as Tetsu-kun," I note. Sharky-kun strolls on the other side of me. "You guys are from overseas?" I'm quite surprised they are from far away.

"Yes, we are," Sharky-chan shrugs.

"As much as we want to talk to you guys, we need to go our separate ways," Sharky-kun adds.

"I better see you two at basketball practice," Akashi demands.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Sharky-chan and Sharky-kun give him the attitude.

We sweat drop at their statement. No one has ever give Akashi the attitude before. The Sharky siblings walk away from us, and I feel a shiver going down my spine from feeling Akashi's dark aura. I secretly look at Akashi, who is glaring at the two siblings.

"I'll make them regret to ever give me the attitude," Akashi smirks evilly. Daiki and Kise shrink in fear at his statement and Murasakibara and Midorima looks rather bored. Kuroko stares at him with a poker face. I pale at the thought of Akashi punishing them.

"You guys just dig your own grave," I think. The bell eventually rings. I immediately go to my classroom instead of dealing with Akashi. The others are doing the same thing.

Meanwhile with Kyle and Tiffany~

Kyle's Pov.

Tiffany and I sneeze for some reason and feel a shiver going down our spines. We walk into our classroom and head to our desks. We sit down on our chairs, near the window. I pull out my binder from my bag and place it on my desk. Tiffany turns her chair to look at me with a poker face.

"Someone must be thinking about us, brat," I mention.

"It's probably Akashi thinking about a punishment for us," Tiffany shrugs.

"Why would he give us a punishment?" I puzzle.

"We gave him an attitude before we left," Tiffany reminds me.