Chapter 4

Still Akashi's Pov.

"What does she do every night?" I curiously question him.

"Trust me; you don't wanna know what goes on in her room at night time," Kyle mumbles under his breath. We eventually have to go our separate when we arrive to our location.

Kyle's classroom is just across from mine and Kuroko's. He is after all in 3rd year. We enter the room and go to our separate ways. Kuroko sits down on his chair, near the window, and I take the desk beside him. The bell rings as the teacher enters the classroom and begins the lesson.

Kuroko's Pov.

Surprisingly, we were too busy paying attention to the four teachers to notice it's already time for lunch. I get up from sitting on my chair and place my homework in my bag. I notice Aomine is sleeping against his desk as usual. Kise walks up to him and tries to wake him up from his sleep.

I turn over and see Sharky-kun walking into the classroom. He heads towards me and Akashi, along with Kise and Aomine trailing behind him. Kise has a cheerful aura and Aomine has a tired aura. They silently laugh after they realize Sharky-kun is taller than me and Akashi.

"Who are you, newbie?" Aomine yawns.

"I'm Sharky Kyle. What about you guys?" Kyle introduces himself.

"I'm Kise Ryota!" he cheerfully announces.

"And I'm Aomine Daiki," he yawns again.

"Who have thought school can be so boring?" Sharky-kun changes the subject.

"You'll eventually get used to it, Sharky-kun," I assure.

"After all, you and Tiffany will have to get used to going to school," Akashi adds. I can feel him standing behind me. He has an intimidated aura around him.

"How troublesome," Sharky-kun mumbles. He earns a chuckle from Aomine and Kise. Turning around, we emerge from the classroom and walk down the hallway. Sharky-kun stands between me and Akashi. Aomine and Kise chitchat with each other behind us.

"I want you and Tiffany to sign up for basketball," Akashi informs Sharky-kun.

"I know we said we play basketball, but it doesn't mean we're good at it," Sharky-kun reveals.

"I'm sure you and Sharky-chan aren't bad," I comfort him.

"Do you always call people by their last name and add a 'chan' or a 'kun' at the end of their name?" Sharky-kun quizzes. He ignores my comfort.

"Kuroko has always been polite and formal towards everyone," Akashi explains.

"It sure is going to feel weird to hear people call me by last name," Sharky-kun tiredly sighs. I'm just about to say something when I see Sharky-chan approaching us with a poker face. She's holding her binder under her right arm. We stop walking when she stands in front of us.

"Hey Penguin, Kuroko, Akashi," Sharky-chan greets us. She glances over to Aomine and Kise. "And you two are?" I already know she's only asking for their names because she doesn't want anyone to grow suspicious of her.

"Aomine Daiki," he responds.

"I'm Kise Ryota!" he repeats himself.

"I'm Sharky Tiffany. Kyle's older sister," Sharky-chan introduces herself.

"You're tall for a girl," Aomine comments. Sharky-chan doesn't say anything to his statement.

"If you're his older brother, shouldn't you be in high school?" Kise puzzles.

"Tiffany needed to repeat a year," Akashi spills.

"Why do you call the Sharky siblings by their first name?" Aomine questions him.