Chapter 6

Still Tiffany's Pov.

"I might as well go along with his demand. It's pointless to argue with an Akashi," I sigh in defeat. "Whatever. I better go inform Kuroko that I'm heading to town with you since you won't take no for answer." I turn around and head over to Kuroko, who is talking to Aomine and my little brother. They look over and notice me coming towards them. "How was your training, Penguin?"

"It's better than your training with Akashi," Kyle snorts. Aomine silently snickers at my little brother's statement and Kuroko continues looking deadpanned.

"I can't argue with that," I shrug.

"Is there something that you need to say?" Kuroko chimes in. I glance over to him and put my hands in my school's uniform pants. Yeah, I was training with Akashi in my school's uniform. It's the same thing goes for Kyle.

"I came over here to inform you that Akashi is taking me to town to get me some proper clothes to wear," I give Kuroko the heads up. "He thinks that it's inappropriate for me to wear clothes that are owned by someone who is shorter than me."

"And I assume Akashi didn't take no for answer?" Aomine guesses. The only reply he gets me from me is grumbling under my breath. I see Kuroko walking over to the bench and grab something out of his bag. Then he comes over to us and reaches his hand towards mine.

"Here's the spar key to my place," Kuroko mentions.

"Thanks," I say with a poker face. I open my right hand and watch Kuroko drop the spare key onto my palm. "I'll see you when I get home." I place the key in my pocket.

"Hai," Kuroko ends the conversation. I twirl around and stroll back to Akashi, who is waiting for me at the entrance of the gym in his school's uniform. He's holding both of our bags over his shoulders.

"You're ready?" Akashi tells me with that knowing look in his eyes.

"Hai," I respond. We leave the gym and walk down the hallway to get to the front exit. Akashi pushes the door open and gets out of the school building with me trailing behind him.

We head over to his limo and watches his driver open the door for us. Entering the vehicle, we sit down beside each other and see the driver closing the door. We place our bags on the long chair and watch the driver goes sit down behind the stir wheel. The driver turns on the engine by putting the key into the keyhole.

Shutting the door, he buckles his seat belt and takes the vehicle out of the driveway. He drives us to the mall as I look through the window with a bored expression. My right elbow rests against the door and my chin lies on my right hand. My head leans against the window.

"Kyle told me everything about you two came here from a different dimension," Akashi breaks the silence. I gaze over and stare at him with a poker face.

"Why am I not surprised? I knew he wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut," I sigh.

"He said that he never seen our 'show', but you have. What is it about?" Akashi questions me.

"The only thing I can tell you is that Kuroko is the main character of the show, and you guys went your separates ways after you graduate from Teiko Junior High. I'm not going to say anything more or else you'll going try to prevent what's going to happen in the future," I affirm.

"I see..." Akashi somewhat understands where I'm getting at. The driver eventually arrives to the mall and parks the limousine in the parking lot.

He stops the engine by taking the key out of the keyhole and unbuckles his seat belt. Then he gets out of the vehicle and opens the door for us. We depart from the limo and walk away from the driver, who is closing the door and waiting for us to finish what we have come to the mall for.