Glaive 1-7: Lunch with the family

Lungmen-Auntie Shi's apartment, 11:50 AM

The sounds of boiling came from the kitchen, signifying that the rice is already cooked.

Eis stands up to turn off the rice cooker, and carefully scoops out the rice to a plate, before going back into the living room.

Aunt Shi looked at the amount of rice Eis served, then look at him with a smirk.

"Someone else is coming? Is it a girl?" Aunt Shi teased Eis, who squirmed abit, smirking.

"Well, it's going to be some times since we both saw each other.... you know, job schedule and all." Eis said, as he takes out his phone to check the time.

Aunt Shi nodded, smiling as she observed the boy who she almost consider her son. If she was a Feline instead of a Sarkaz, she would have been seen with a wagging tail because of happiness for him.

Eis absent-mindly took a sit and began scrolling through his phone, his earphones on and began sipping at the cup of iced tea in a straw as he waits for Phoenix to come.

Ding Dong!

The bell rang, and Aunt Shi immediately stands up to open the door, Eis didn't hear it due to his volume being loud, but he noticed his auntie standing up.

Aunt Shi opened the door and revealed not one, but two girls at the other side.

(I swear I'll try to find a better image for Phoenix! also KYAAA!)

"Ara? I didn't expect little Eis to have two girls coming in~" Aunt Shi teased, as Mostima laughed and Phoenix blushed a bit.

"Good... noon? Ma'am, we're Eis's friend. Name's Mostima, and...." Mostima looked at Phoenix with a raised eyebrows.

"P-Persia Ma'am. Eis invited us for lunch." Phoenix said, making up a fake name(?) on the spot.

"Oh, where's my manners, come in! We're actually waiting for you-you two before starting lunch." Aunt Shi led them inside, pointing at their shoes and to the discarded footwear at the entrance.