Prologue

I am running through the woods as fast as I can. For some reason, I can't turn into my wolf. It's probaby because of the Lunar eclipse. My father, Robert Wright is the Alpha of our pack; Blue Moon Pack. The woods in Kimberely Falls are full of Rogues and my father went into them to confront them with twenty of our best wolves.

None of them came back and against my mother's wishes, I ran to the woods to find out what happened to them.

I suddenly hear a voice. It was more like a scream which meant two things; a. Someone was having sex. b. My father was getting tortured. I run towards that scream and by the time I heard it for the third time, I was sure my father was getting tortured and no one was having sex.

I run faster this time. I raise my head and see the moon is back. I run faster taking my clothes off and this time I turn into my true form: a werewolf. My fur is blonde and my eyes turn red whenever I turn into my wolf form.

I keep on running until I see the smoke. I howl loudly to let my father know I am here. I turn back into my human form and wear my clothes. I slowly move towards what looks like an old warehouse. There are some guards standing outside, obviously. I slowly sneak behind them and kill them from my hidden knife. I carefully open the door, making sure there are no lasers.

And then all I see is smoke. Last thing I remember is hearing a laugh and someone saying, "Tie up this bastard."

I get up and my head is killing. There is no blood so I assume just a side effect of the drug they used to sedate me.

My hands are tied together and my dad is sitting in front of me. He looks bad. Really bad. "Dad. Dad," I whisper. "Ah, Lachlan. What in the right mind were you thinking? Why did you come?"

And before I can answer, someone comes in. The Leader. "Well, well, well. Look who it is. The dog and it's pup." I scoff. "You can talk. You're a werewolf yourself."

"Ah ah ah, but not as vile and blood thirsty like you. And today is the day I take my revenge against your father." My eyes open in shock as he pullsout a knife. "NO. No, pleake don't kill him," I beg. "He's my father. Please."

"Caleb , it's okay. Just look into my eyes. Come on," my dad says. The Leader comes forwars and slets his throat. I scream as loud as I can and suddenly I feel sonthing strong inside and I jump. A light shines inside me and it only means one thing, I am an Alpha now. I open my eyes and they are blue. I can see my reflection and in my half human and half werewolf state, I attack everyone of them.

After I kill everyone, it's just me and the Leader. Running with great force, I snap his neck, killing him.

That was the day, at the age of just sixteen, I became the youngest alpha Blue Moon Pack ever had.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote,

Comment and

Follow :)