Chapter Fourteen: Mating

{WARNING: Mature boyxboy content in this  chapter!] Things are getting intense people.

Lachlan~

"I've got a surprise for you," I say when I enter my room. "We're going away to my beach house for the weekend." 

He smiles and says, "That sounds like a lovely idea. I need to get away from all of this. A lot to take in, you know. And we meet your cousin and his girlfriend on Monday as well so I need to be ready for that." I nod my head in agreement. 

"Come on then, our bags are packed." He opens his mouth to say something but I say, "Che bought your clothes. So we're ready to go." 

We get in my car and his dad says, "Call us the minute you get there. Wayne Cooke can by anywhere. Be alert."
"Don't worry, dada, we'll be fine," Hay says. Aw I love it when he says 'dada'. 

After 2 long hours, we arrived. 

"Wooow." Was the first thing Hayden had said. "You're bloody rich." I laugh and nod. "Our room's that way," I say pointing at the red door. He smiles and goes in. Fool.

Hayden~

I am sitting in the bedroom when my sexy wolf comes in. Not my alter ego but my boyfriend, Lachlan. Apparently the first thing that you do before becoming a full time wolf, is mate with your mate. Sex, basically. So I am more than up for it. I have never done it before and I am not even sure if it is going to be good or not. 

He comes up to me and whisper, "I want to make you mine, full time." He grins and I whisper, "I am all yours, full time. Now give me sex, better be a good one or I am leaving," I say the last part a bit louder and do a cheeky yet innocent smile. 

He comes close to me kisses me, passionately. He brings his tongue out and I let him enter me, moaning. He takes off his shirt and I am mesmerised by his beautiful body; those six pack abs; those slightly man boobs;  those slightly chest hair growing on his both breasts. I go close to his body and kiss his nipples making him moan. I bite them, looking up at his sexy face and they start to erect. I can feel his growing man weapon while I am kissing his abs and admiring his divine body. He holds me by my shoulders and starts to take off my shirt but I get a bit insecure about it. He whispers, "It's okay. It's only me. I don't care about your abs or anything. I just want you." I nod with a smile on my face and he takes my shirt off, revealing my body. I don't have six pack abs or anything, I admit. But still he politely, shoves me onto the bed and starts kissing the area just above my crotch. I feel my cock going hard. Fuck, I am horny and this feels great!

"You're beautiful," he says. "I want you more than ever." 

He takes my pants off and says, "Ooohhh, nice wood," with a wink. This makes me blush like hell. He strokes it gently at first but this makes me even more horny and like an idiot, I say, "Faster." Without saying anything, he goes faster. I stop him and take of his pants too. He isn't the only one that is going to have all the fun. Don't think so. Just like I imagined, he has a massive penis. And that is because it is erect and ready for me to take. He lies down and I take it in my mouth. It is big and I choke on it but I am loving it. He stops me and tells me to go on top of it. (By it, he means his sexy dick.) He gets some lube off of his table and lubricates his dick with it and my entrance. He puts two of his fingers up my entrance and I moan. "This will make things easier," he says with a wink. After a few seconds of this pleasure, he inserts the third finger in. I moan in pleasure and I can feel the pleasant wind that is coming in through the window. 

After a few moments, he takes his fingers out and shoves his growing shaft up my entrance making me moan, perhaps too loud. He is lying down and I am sitting on him, literally. This hurts in all fairness, it truly does. How can other people do it? I don't get it. 

I jump up and down on his phallus while moaning in shock. This is when I know, that I am his. His to play with, his to make love with. I am in love with Lachlan Wright not because of his sexiness and his 6 inch manhood, because of his charm and especially his love for me too. He rolls me over and starts doing the job that's supposed to be his. He starts going in and out of my entrance and we both start laughing for no reason. This is my best first sex ever! I never had sex before and this is good! He takes his object out and starts sucking on my dick. "Someone needs to take care of it," he says with a grin. I can't hold it anymore and I release my man ranch into his throat. To my surprise, he swallows it! He lies down next to me and says, "This is the best sex ever." 

"Yeah, because I cooperated and my face is more beautiful than that bitch." I smile and turn over. 

I take his shaft into my mouth and start sucking it. Its getting bigger again and instead of leaving it, I continue to suck it. He moans in pleasure and holds my hair tight. I am doing a good job at this whole love making process. He says, "I am going to come. Oh shit I am going to..." And before he can finish it, he releases his man ranch into my mouth. It tastes salty and delicious at the same time. I swallow it to not make him feel bad. 

I lie down next to him and say, "Now this was the best sex ever." I turn around and he hugs me from behind and brings up the blanket. I feel so protected when he hugs me like that and especially when we're naked. I don't even know when I fall sleep but when I do, it is the best feeling ever.  

—————————————————

Vote,

Comment and

Follow :)

Heated chapter, as promised. First time writing gay sex so hope you enjoy it!!xx

Stay tuned xx

Show me some love and vote :) xx