Chapter Nine: The Revelation

Colton Haynes as Jackson Hutchinson :)

Hayden~

He is real. His grip is familiar but strong. His grip was never like that. What had happened to him? What happen that night? What...? "Jackson, you're alive," I mutter, struggling to breath. My breathing gets heavy and I have no control over it now. I am having a panic attack. I lose balance so I hang onto Jackson and he holds me. Someone is saying, "Calm down, baby. Calm down." Is it Lachlan? I don't know. And then someone kisses me then. On my lips. I start to calm down. The feeling is so horrid you know? Not being able to breath, not having that control.

It's Lachlan who is kissing me and whispering, "Calm down, baby. Calm down." I hug him, tight. I don't let go of him. He's the only person that makes me feel safe. Wait... I let go of him and push him with all my strength. I just found out, my boyfriend is a fucking werewolf. And his sister supposedly killed my brother. "What is going on," I say. "How are you alive?" Jackson frowns. "It's not I like the fact that you died in first place. But you were dead. The pain and hurt that your death caused mom, dad, Che and mostly me. How? And what? I need an explanation, Jackson and it better be fucking good."

"Calm down, Hay. Calm. I am alive and I was never in an accident in the first place. I had to fake it to escape from Kimberley Falls. Remember those people I told you about?"

"The rogues?" I say and he nods. "They found out about I being Ashley's mate and they wanted me dead. There is long feud going on between the Rogues and the Blue Moon Pack. To save me, Triphena and Ashley made a plan to save me. I am sorry, I truly am for the pain I put you lot through." I just nod at that and ask him, "Your grip. It is harder than it used to be. Are you one of them now? Don't lie. I know when you lie."

He nods, "Yes, I am. Wayne Cooke bit me. He's the leader of the rogues. Alpha of the Alphas. That's why I had to go. That was just a warning sign and god knows what would've happened to me if I hadn't fake my death." That's a lot to take in. "You know I nearly found you once. I couldn't believe you were dead. I just couldn't. So I started to dig in. One of the clues led me to Hell's Kitchen. And I want there but you must've done something to leave nothing behind." He laughs. He finds this funny? He fakes his death, becomes a bloomin' werewolf and laughs?

"I was in Hell's Kitchen to start with but I realised you were looking for me so I ran away. Come, let's go inside. We need some catching up to do. And about you dating Lachlan." He looks at Lachlan and gives him that I-am-his-big-brother-so-if-you-hurt-him-I-will-kill-you look. I have lightened up a bit as it all makes sense now. All of it does. "Yes, come on baby. Walk with me. I have to show you around. And the best part is the bedroom." Lachlan says and winks, holding my hand. "I am right here." Jackson says.

"Don't pretend you care, Jack. You're too late to act like you're the big brother who's been through hell of a lot when I was the one who held the whole family together after you're 'so called' unfortunate demise." I turn around to Lachlan and say, "Come on then. Show me around your mansion."

"You first, my love." He says, gesturing towards the door. "Hay..." Jackson says. "No. You don't get to call me that, Jackson. Only my brother used to call me that. He's dead now. He left us two years ago. Jackson I know now, isn't Jackson Hutchinson, he is Jackson Wright. Ashley Wright's pet dog." I don't know why I just said that. I am mad, really mad. All of this was a lie. Shit, man. I was gullible enough to realise that Lachlan Wright actually wanted to go out with me. He only did this, all of this so he could claim me and fricking live!

"And as for us two," I turn around to Lachlan, "we are over. I cannot believe you lied to me all this time. I told you about him after we started dating and yet you could look me in the eye and lie to me? Why?"

"I couldn't tell you. I wasn't even involved in any of this. When you told me about him and showed me his picture, I realised that he looks just like him. It wasn't then until I came home and talked to Ashley about it and she explained everything to me. You never told me about you know about our existence. If you did, I would've claimed you then."

Enough of arguing with these people I just turn around and get out of the house. "Hayden!" someone says. "Hay!" I can't seem to tell who is saying what. Next thing I can see are lines of trees. My vision is getting blurry. Feeling from my legs is going. I can't feel anything. I am on my knees. The ground is hard. My head is killing. I am lying on the ground. Last face I remember seeing is Jackson's.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Vote,

Comment and

Follow :)

Here ya go lovelies. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for the late update as school has started. Now, that's a good twist right? Next chapter coming soon!xx

Stay tuned xx

Show me some love and vote :) xx

See ya'll later x