Chapter Three: Mate

Hayden~

For past three weeks, all I can think of is Lachlan catching me and then flirting with me.

It's the first time I have ever thought of someone that much. Am I in love with him or something? That's what happened to Jackson before dad... I shouldn't think about the past. The more I do, the more I live in it.

"Hey, dream boy. Wake up from your dreams," Jason says. "The assignment isn't going to finish by itself." I scoff. "Calm down, Jason. Henry VIII and his six wives aren't going anywhere." He laughs and says, "What's up with you, anyways? Why are you so lost these a days? Wait.. you motherfucker. You're in love aren't you?" I open my eyes in shock. How the hell did he find out? "You are, aren't you? It's written all over your face. You're acting just like Jackson did before..." I nod. He shrieks. "I knew it! I KNEW IT! Who? Who?" I sigh and say, "Lachlan Wright." His face straightens.

"You do know that he's straight as a ruler and has the bitchiest girl as a girlfriend? Dude, I respect you loving him an' all but forget it."

"Well, thanks for the support, mate," I say. "Sorry, mate but he's the famous guy. He's had more affairs then anyone at school and trust me, none of them are or were guys. But still best of luck. You're gonna need it."

"Look I know your concern for me is legit and the guy is pretty dominating and dangerous but damn it, I love him so much. I always think about him and no one else. Like I pretty much copied Carly's notes in Chemistry. I was that lost thinking about him." I sigh. "You really do love him, don't you?" I nod. "Well you have my blessings, child. Does Jea know about you being a massive homo?" He smiles a cheeky smile.

I laugh. His smile always make me laugh. "No. She doesn't. Do you think I should...?" He shrugs. "I am not sure. When I cam out she was a bit uncomfortable around me."

"Yeah, but she's okay now though, isn't she?" He nods. "Well then I shall call her up right now."

I dial up her number and call her over. "Hello?" 'You dumbo. I am downstairs. come and open the door.' "You know you could've just rung the door bell." 'Ain't nobody got time for that' I laugh and go downstairs. "Come on in then, Queen of England."

"Yes, royal servant. I shall come in now." We both laugh. She comes to my room and sits with Jason. "I have to tell you something Jea." She nods. "I am gay." She sits there for few minutes saying nothing. "Say something than banshee." She quickly looks up. "Yes, well you have my support. Don't worry." She smiles her usual Jeanine smile. "Yay two gay best friends. Wonders of life." We all laugh at that.

"So who do you like," she asks. "Seriously? Just because I am gay, doesn't mean that I have to like someone." She gives me the bitchy duh look. "Lachlan Wright."

"OOOOHHH that sexy hunk. Get in there Hayden. Get in there but he's straight. So how are you gonna get him in there," she says pointing at my penis. "Ah, I don't know how I am going to get him to suck my dick. I haven't exactly worked out the details," I say.

Lachlan~

It's been three weeks since I catched Hayden after he nearly fell down and damn my wolf was going mad inside. I even got a hard-on for no reason. He isn't that good looking like he's rocking those braces and that ring he wears but there is something about him that puts people off. Oh yes, he's a nerd.

Don't ask how I know he wears a ring. No, I didn't stalk him after school last week or yesterday or when he was going downtown three weeks ago. Duh.

Although, I do have a bad vibe coming from that girl, Jea. She always have her hands on him. It makes me jealous. Wait... let me rephrase that, it makes my wolf jealous.

"Dude, what is up with you?" Liam asks. "For past four weeks, you are in some other world. You barely hang out with me." I shake my head. "It's nothing, brother."

"Wait... Wait. You've found your mate haven't you? That's what happened to me when I was too shy to approach my mate." This son of a bitch knows everything, I think. Her mom is a really nice woman, by the way. Not a bitch at all. "Yes, I have."

"I KNEW IT! I like when I am right which is everytime. What's the big deal then? Just go and ask her out or something. You're Lachlan Wright who wasn't afraid to ask out that bitch of a girl."

"Here's the problem. It's not a she. It's a he."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote,

Comment and

Follow :)

Things will get more heated in next chapter.

See ya later x