what about that kiss? it was nothing. i guess.

Kara's pov;

So haha. I woke up in Lena's bed, recovering every memory of last night. We kissed. Like kissed kissed. And I told her I had feelings? What the hell. HUH.

I got up and scrambled out of her bed as warily as possible. I put my glasses on and ran out the door. She probably won't even remember, right?

Later on at home I started getting ready for work. I didn't know if Lena was going in today but I was hoping she wasn't. I didn't want to feel embarrassed about my feelings for her knowing she didn't have them. But if she didn't, why did she kiss me?

I made it to work and James greeted me at the door. "Hey James, hows it going?" I asked him. "Good Kara, you're early." He said and I sighed. "Needed to get my mind off some things." I said while twisting my glasses. "Okay, well if you ever need anything i'm here." He said and I said ok. Then I spotted Lena across the room. I knew we needed to talk so I just walked over to her office and approached her desk. "Hey Lena." I said. "Hi Kara, hows your day so far?" She asked. "I- uh good. H- hey what about last night?" I said. "Um? What about last night..." She said acting confused. "Lena, seriously. You can't tell me you don't remember. We kissed." I said lowering my voice. "What about it? It was nothing, Kara. Plus I just barely remember it. Don't sweat it Danvers." She said and I scoffed and walked away.

Seriously? I confessed my damn feelings to her. And I don't fall for women! THAT MEANS SHE'S SPECIAL. And I just get a 'oh kara blah blah blah yeah it was nothing mhm mhm go finish your article.' I don't get it! Did she not hear me? Was I not clear enough with the 'i'm drunk but I have feelings for you.' I needed to talk to Alex.

Lena's pov;

I didn't know what to do! I mean I, of course the feelings mutual. I loved the kiss, I feel the same for Kara. But I just cannot be in a relationship. And this is so new, the whole women thing. I'm just not ready. So it's best if she thinks I don't feel the same and that I dont care. It kills me but I can't. I have too much to figure out, it's confusing. I'm confusing.

Kara's pov;

Later at Alex's house all she was talking about was Maggie and how she was planning to propose. They were so inlove and I was truly the sweetest thing. They looked at eachother like the world just stopped moving whenever it happened. I wanted Lena to look at me the way I look at her but that's down the drain of course. "Okay... Alex i'm more that happy for you. And i'd love to go ring shopping with you as well but it's my turn to ramble. Yes, yes thank you." I was eager to tell her but nervous as hell. This was basically like coming out. I mean it was coming out. And I didn't know how Alex would feel about that. I mean I'm already different enough, you know being frickin supergirl. "Mhm, Kara what's up?" She said upset I cut her off. "Haha, well. It's uh- it's- I have feelings for someone. S- so yeah." I exclaimed stammering. "Feelings? Woah Kara Danvers. That's a step up from Jimmy Olsen. Who is the lucky guy?" She said and I chuckled with fear. "Guy? Not so much..." I remarked trying to whisper but she heard me. "Oh! Oh my, Kara Danvers. Do you have feelings for... a woman?" She asked me and all I could do was not sheepishly. She ran over to hug me and I heard a faint 'i love you, always.' That brough me clarity, but now I knew she was going to ask who. "Well then who's the lucky girl." She asked. "I actually think you're going to laugh. You probably already know who it is." I laughed. "Oh, It's Lena isn't it." She smirked and I chuckled.

"Told you you'd know. What gave it away?" I asked. "Kara Danvers I can see right through you, Maggie included. Even if you're the one that can literally see inside of people. And you guys exchanged to many looks at game night. And I know we didn't even get to start it but in that short time you notice things. After all I am a DEO agent." She exclaimed and I fiddled with my glasses. "Is there anything else you'd-" I cut her off eagerly. "Ah! I thought you never ask so yeah. BasicallyIkissedLenaandtoldherIhadfeelingsforherlastnightafterwehaddinnerandtodayshecompletelyignoredmeandpretendedlikeitdidnthappen." I said extremely fast. "Okay I barely understood that. But you kissed her, and she pretended like it didn't happen?!" She said. "Yes, and o've been stressing out about it, I feel extremely stupid." I said barrying my face in my hands. "Maybe she's just nervous Kara. There's no way she didn't feel anything too." Alex said and I nodded slighly. "Yeah, sure whatever." I said still upset. Maybe Alex was right, she could be but the only thing I could do was hope. Cause nothing would change the way I feel about her.