i want you, i want it all

Lena's pov;
(still on vacation)
Have I ever completely fallen this hard for a person? No. That's like- no. I'm so so inlove with her, she's my favorite person, I want to marry her. I want to have kids with her, I want a lifetime. Waking up to her every morning isn't enough. I mean it's enough but it isn't enough. Tomorrow is our 1 year anniversary. Tomorrow i'd have met the love of my life 365 days ago. I turned to Kara, who was still asleep. I whispered "I love you" into her ear hoping I wouldn't wake her even though she had super hearing.

The day of the anniversary;

How could I want to marry someone but we don't even have labels? Like we aren't girlfriends or- I don't know. "Lena, you okay? You've been zoning out the whole time we've been in New Orleans. And today is our anniversary." Kara said. "I- nothing, I just- i'm sorry i've been- off. We can spend time together now, i'm sorry, im sorry." I sighed, a tear falling down my cheek. "Hey- hey wait baby i'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you." Kara said and I knew I had made her feel bad. I just wasn't sure if she felt the same way about the marriage thing, and what if she didn't want kids, or a lifetime.

"Kara?" I started. "Yes baby?" She answered. "Would you- did you want to- have... kids with me?" I continued, holding my breath. "What?" Kara asked and I flinched, releasing that breath. "I said-," Kara stopped me. "No, no no. I heard what you said, I just-why would you ask that? I mean of course i'd want to have kids with you. I want it all. With you and only you Lena, nobody else. You're my person, the love of my life, I love you." Kara grabbed onto my hand as we walked down Jackson Square. She attached her lips to mine, and I knew Kara Danvers was my home.

**third person pov**
the following 2 weeks;

Today was Christmas. A holiday neither Kara or Lena celebrated. Kara believes in Rao and Lena wasn't very religious to begin with. So it was just a normal day for them.

Lena felt weak. Not physically, emotionally. Only because she had let her guard down and fell completely inlove. She didn't mean to, but what was not to love about Kara. But what made her feel weaker and more stressed was that she was proposing to Kara today. And yeah, its a bit cheesy proposing on Christmas day. But again they didn't care for the holiday. All Lena knew was that she wanted Kara, forever. Nothing else mattered.

Lena had gotten an okay from everyone Kara loved. And so there she was walking into the living room, ring in pocket. Kara was being her regular goofy self laughing at the tv. "Hey Kara, baby, can you pause the tv for a minute?" Lena asked practically trembling.

"I- okay, is everything okay? Was I too loud I- I can turn it down..." Lena stopped her. "No! no you're fine I just need to ask you something." Lena said. "Oh! Okay what is it?" Kara asked. "Well, Kara Danvers, I love you more than i've ever loved anyone, more than I could ever love anyone. You made me complete, whole, whenever I felt empty you comforted me. I love your touch, your body, your embrace, everything, every flaw you have."

Lena paused. "I-," Kara started but Lena stopped her. "Let me finish. I never thought I would feel again. But you completely changed my mind. I thought I could never trust anyone again, but I trust you with every bone and organ in my body. I'm so inlove with you Kara. I'm not very good at this because i've never done it before but will you marry me Kara Zor-El Danvers?" Lena gulped. The silence was louder than anything. Then a big smile grew across Kara's face.

"Of course! Yes! YES! Lena Kiernan Luthor I will marry you." They their connected lips. "I love you." Was said in unison and they both chuckled. "You're everything I've ever wanted, no amount of words describe how much I love you, it's insane." Kara exclaimed.

New Years Eve;

This was the first time Kara had seen Alex in a week. Which was very unusual but Alex and Maggie had just come back from their honeymoon. It was around 11:30 when Alex and Maggie walked into Kara and Lena's apartment. "Oh my gosh! Alex, Maggie, how was the honeymoon?" Kara said clearly hyped. "It was amazing. Bora Bora is stunning. Hey Lena!" Alex said. "Hey Alex, Maggie! Glad you two enjoyed yourselves. Another couple will be having their honeymoon not to far after you two." Lena hinted.

"What, who?" Alex and Maggie said clearly unknowing. Then Kara flashed her left hand to the couple. "Oh! My! Goodness!" They said in unison once again. "When! Oh my God!" Alex said. "Last week. We're really happy and can't wait to get married." Kara said and Alex gave a loving smile. "I'm so proud of the both of you. You've come so far, from strangers, to friends, to bestfriends, to engaged!" Maggie said. "Well thank you Maggie." Kara said smling. "You're welcome little Danvers, you deserve it. I love you both." She exclaimed. "We love you too Maggie." Lena said.

Around 20-25 minutes later the 30 second countdown had started. And the two couples were sitting in the living room watching the tv. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Happy New Year!" The couples said in unison. Kara and Lena shared a kiss and Alex and Maggie shared a kiss. They blew their horns and confetti into the new year, happier than ever...