Mo grá

Lena's pov;

I was completely consumed by my thoughts, so much on my mind. I had so much work to do and had been taking extra time off. Not like it mattered, i'm the damn boss. But, work keeps pilling up if it doesn't get done. Unfortunately, I have a work life, and so does Kara, 2 work lives actually. A two-time pulitzer winner and the saver of the world. And yet she still makes time for me, it's amazing, she's so selfless. I love her so much.

I sit back in my chair, look at the clock. It reads 11:34. Almost midnight, and i'm alone. Then I hear it, the slam of boots on my balcony, the sound I loved hearing even when I was mad at her. Now my heart ached even more for her, I got up, opened the door and ran in for a hug. "Hey- hey what's wrong babe?" She asked. "Nothing, well atleast not anymore. Just a ruff day, i'm glad you're here now. Come lay with me please." And so she did, my hand intertwined in hers.

We layed like that for a while. Vulnerable to eachother, as always. As if a person could not fall more inlove than I already had. I fall harder and harder every second. I'm afraid to let go or lose her, but I push through because she is all that matters to me. I felt her conscience slipping away so I got up from the pull out couch, grapped a blanket and placed it over her, putting up her hair. I kissed her coconut smelling hair and got back to work. As much as I wanted to stay there laying with her, there was work to be done.

Kara's pov;
(the next day)

I woke up, Lena beside me. Always the best feeling in the world, even when you're hungover. I was out of my supersuit, just bra and underwear. I couldn't help but stare at her, so peacefully sleeping, she was gorgeous. And I was marrying her. It's insane how you feel completely empty one second, and the next you feel completely whole. And just one person filled that space; Lena. She made me feel everything in all types of ways. I love her smile, her rancid love for kale, her need to protect me even if i'm supergirl, and her will to boss me around even if i'm 1,000 times stronger than her. I wouldn't be able to do it without her. "I love you. So much, you mean everything to me." I whispered at the crack of dawn trying not to wake her.

Though I guess I failed because she started to open her eyes. "Have you been staring at me?" She squinted. "I- no. Yes. Yes, I have sorry i'm creepy." I stammered. "It's okay baby, I stare at you too whenever you're asleep. You're most beautiful whenever you're peaceful." I sighed in relief and smiled. Then I felt an irritated feeling in my back. "What's wrong Kara?" She asked me. "My back- my bra. It needs adjusting." I moaned. I hadn't wven realized until a smirk grew across my horny fiancé's face.

She gave me a 'I can help you with that' look and turned me around on my back. She undid my bra and whispered in my ear "Do you want me? Because if not I can stop." She asked and I nodded eager clearly aroused already. She turned me back around and took my breasts in hand massaging them. I moaned, wanting more. "Oh- you want more." She paused moving her way to my centre placing kissed on my stomach. "I want you to fuck me so hard your entire building hears." I said panting and Lena smirked loving the control.
She traced her fingers around my core, teasingly. "Lena. Please." I begged, and so she did. She entered two fingers into me and my head flew back. "Lee- Lenaaa. M- more." I begged again. Then she entered her tongue and started eating me out. "OH MY RAO. LENA." I screamed. I was undone and it was indescribable. I heard Lena chuckled at my moans. "You're gonna make me cum baby! I'm so close." A few moments later I completely collapsed.
"Kara. I need you." Lena moaned. Enjoying the outcome of my orgasm, I rode Lena, enojoying every pant and moan she let out.