Chapter 3 - Meeting The Hunt

A/N : Thanks sooo much for the votes and just giving my story a try , I really do appreciate it. Also i will try my best to make this chapter longer...

Percy POV

We flashed into the middle of the hunters camp and Artemis yelled "EVERYONE!" and  all the hunters turned their attention to us and what happened next was SCARY. I was about to say 'Hello' when 3 arrows came at my heart. Instinctively I moved out of the way and cut all 2 of them while the 3rd one flew past me.

Before the hunters could shoot any more at me , Artemis Yelled "STOP!" , Hesitantly the hunters lowered their bow a bit. Before Artemis could explain Thalia came over and crushed me in a bear hug.

The hunters where looking at her shocked. When she pulled back "Why are you here?" she asked clearly confused.I looked at Artemis "Percy will explain everything once we eat dinner," She said.

"WHY IS THERE A BOY IN THE HUNT!" Phoebe said with disgust.

"I SAID PERCY WILL EXPLAIN!" Artemis shouted.

With that Phoebe shut up.

"Soooo Percy since your new to the hunt you will have chores." Artemis said and all the hunters smirked. "What are the chores exactly?" I asked confused.

Artemis smirked. "Come outside my tent and I will tell you." Artemis said. I nodded and headed to Artemis' tent. It was a beautiful shiny silver colour with pictures of the moon and an the hunters and Artemis defeating many monsters. 

"Soo your chores for the week will be washing all the clothes , making dinner and sharpening 5000 arrows." She said with a slight smirk on her face. Not going to lie the last one scared me like a lot , but i nodded and said "Ok , but what if i complete all the chores today?"

"Well that's practically impossible but , if you where to complete it a bit earlier than a week well then you would be free for the rest of the week." Artemis said with a small laugh.

I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful eyes and how beutiful she looked when she laughed...WAIT WHAT! I can't have these thoughts she's a maiden goddess , besides she probably doesn't even like me anyways.

I nodded and made my way to the pond as i decided washing clothes would be the easiest. I held the clothes in my hand and I used my water powers to wash the clothes and instantly dry them. This was the easiest and only took me 30 minutes.

I was dreading the fact that my next chore/task would be like 10 times harder than the one i just finished. I started sharpening arrows and honestly I was actually making decent progress. I was sharpening almost a thousand arrows an hour.

Artemis POV

I was just going to check how percy was doing and saw that he had already completed the washing and was already half way through the arrows.

 I was shocked. Like my hunters usually took a week to do that many and Percy was doing about 1000 per hour.

While he was sharpening I saw his muscles flexing and he had taken of his shirt because he was sweating i guess. His face was handsome and he had an eight pack and...

GAH what are these thoughts. I can't be like this but he looks so...STOP IT ARTEMIS.

 I scolded myself. You can't be having these thoughts. Your a maiden goddess besides he probably doesn't even like you either.