Chapter 8 - A talk with Aphrodite

Artemis POV

A month had passed since Percy's disappearance. The monsters...I had feared that they would attack , and since Percy wasn't with us , we would be weaker. I was shocked when there where less monsters and they barely attacked us.

I was indeed confused but also happy that I wouldn't have to loose any hunters while Percy was gone. I have been very sad recently and my heart was aching for Percy.

His smile , the way he treated me an the hunt , his loyalty and how he was also very handsome. AHHHH I AM GOING TO HAVE A TALK WITH APHRODITE.

I was very scared of what her answer would be and how she would react. I had to know though so I flashed myself to Olympus after telling my hunters that I was going to talk to an Olympian.

I walked through the halls and gardens of Olympus and once again looked at the beauty of the wildlife and nature in the gardens. Too bad pan wasn't here , He could make things look as good as this in the mortal world.

But there are some stupid mortals that just don't care about nature and wildlife and ruined everything , making pan fade...I sighed and walked on.

I stopped at a bright pink palace. The doors where pink with a bit of red and had dove shaped doors. I knocked on the door and was instantly greeted by Aphrodite who pulled me inside and locked the door.

"Why are you here," She asked raising one of her eyebrows.

"I-i-...You know the meeting we had about the disappearance of Percy." I stuttered. She nodded.

"Your in love with Percy." She simply stated.

I blushed. "WHAT. N-no. I-i just-" Aphrodite interrupted me. "Don't lie to me Artemis...I know how you feel. Also to be honest he is quite handsome , isn't he." She asked winking at me

I blushed a bright shade of gold.

I tried to deny it but she just didn't buy it.

Finally I Gave up.

"I don't know Aphrodite...This is new to me...I haven't had these feelings until...Orion" I said his name with disgust.

Aphrodite put a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry about that , you know Percy isn't like that. He is loyal , kind and caring. He would never do such a thing." Aphrodite said smiling. "He's a good man Artemis." She said.

"I-i know first of all don't think he returns these feeling and second of all , like I said I don't what these feelings are..." I said almost crying.

Aphrodite just sighed and wrapped her in a comforting hug. I was surprised by her action

"Like I said this feeling is love." She said reminding me.

I narrowed my eyes. A question that had been sitting at the bottom of my mind was making its way to the top.

"Did you do this , make me have feelings for him?" I asked my voice deadly.

She quickly shook her head.

"NO." she said before i could do anything.

"I can't make anyone just fall in love...They have to already have some feelings for the other...I am able to just crank up that feeling , and no I didn't do that to you cause I was curious to how this would end up." She said slightly smirking.

"Do you know if he has feeling for me?" I asked in hopes of getting a yes.

Instead I got a "I do know if he does or does not...but i can't tell or that would ruin the fun!" She said jumping up and down like a little girl.