Chapter 4 - The God Of Time

A/N Sorry for the late update. I am sick right now so i was kinda not in the mood to write as well as i still have not found out the plot , so yaaaa.

Percy POV

Until one day...

Well there really wasn't a problem , I just wanted to do something.

I decided to go to Olympus and change my gift of godhood so I can free all the good titans. Apparently Zeus hadn't done what I asked when the second titan war ended.

So i walked over to Artemis' tent and knocked. A few seconds later Artemis opened the door. "What is it Percy...I thought you where going to the lake to freshen up."

"Yes , I was and I did , and when I was in the lake I decided to ask for a wish instead of Godhood,"

Artemis looked curious and also surprised but I couldn't tell why.

"So , could you call a council meeting?" I asked

"Of course , but what wish do you want to be granted?" Artemis asked curious.

Percy smiled "It's a surprise," He said 

Artemis POV

I was genuinely curious what Percy had in mind for a wish. So i flashed us both to Olympus and called a council meeting. All the Olympians flashed in one by one , and in a few seconds everyone was there.

"What is it daughter?" Zeus asked a bit irritated 

"Father , Percy has asked me to call a council meeting." I said eager to know what Percy's wish was.

"Well alright , Percy what is it that you want." Zeus asked

"Lord Zeus , I want to exchange the gift of Godhood that you said you would give and ask you to free all the good titans." Percy stated.

"Hmmm...Since you asked me that when the second titan war ended and i forgot about that you can still have Godhood if you wish." Zeus said surprising Percy.

"Thank you lord Zeus , i really appreciate it and i will accept." Said Percy still surprised but also happy.

"Please free Calypso , Leto and the other titans who where good." Said Percy looking at Artemis and Apollo.

Me and Apollo where so shocked and happy at the same time that Apollo went and hugged Percy and I went and gave Percy Handshake.
"Thank you Percy I definitely owe you." My brother said smiling.

Percy smiled and Zeus then snapped his fingers causing Calypso , Leto and some other titans to teleport to the throne room. Both Calypso and Leto understood what happened and hugged percy tightly.

I felt a pang of jealousy when Calypso hugged Percy...WAIT WHY WOULD I FEEL JEALOUS...Ahhh i'm falling for him aren't I...Damit.

After that all the gods and goddess chanted and then the fates came in the throne room.

"Perceus Jackson , Son of Poseidon and Sally Jackson , we declare you the God of time , Strength (Means he gets stronger) and Loyalty." Chanted the three fates together.

Instantly a throne was formed next to Hestia and it was really a good looking throne to be honest.

It was a sea green colour along with black and gold as decorations it also had a black Pegasus on the back. Percy's weapon of power was of course Riptide.

After this Zeus dismissed the meeting and I flashed out with percy a bit away from the camp and hugged him. I know this was weird because I was a man hating Goddess but i felt that percy was not like the other men i met and he had also freed my mother Leto , So i was really grateful.

Percy POV

I was shocked that Artemis was hugging me but I guess I did free her mother. after she pulled back we both blushed a light shade of gold. " Thank you Percy , this means a lot to me and my brother. Now we can go visit our mother anytime I want."

I shrugged. "It's only right because they where not bad titans and where innocent."

Artemis nodded and said " Now you can flash too right?"

I pondered that question. "Well i guess i can test it." I said.

In a moments notice I thought about going to the hunters camp and instantly in a flash i was there.

Artemis flashed next to me and smiled. "Well it seems i can." I said happily. This would help me a lot. Now i could travel to just about anywhere in a about a millisecond.

Next morning I decided to test my ability to control time. At the thought of that i quicly got out of bed and saw a bird flying low in the sky nearby. I concentrated and managed to only slow it down and that already made me sweat.

I internally shrugged. Well I guess it does take time and practice I thought to myself.

I began practicing for a few hours when the hunters saw me and froze.

"Ahhh...I guess you guys don't know about it." I said.

I forget to tell them last night. Well i guess i should tell them now I thought.

"I freed all the good titans including Calypso and Leto and I got granted Godhood as well. Now i'm the god of time , strength and loyalty." The hunters all looked at me shhocked but thalia was grinning like a madman(I guess woman in this case lol).

"Niceee , also We're hungry can you make us food." I nodded but internally sighed. It wasn't hard but just tedious and boring doing it everyday.

 We went to the table and I gave everyone what they wanted including Artemis. This time phoebe didn't glare at me for some reason. I guess she respected that I had freed Leto.

Next morning I woke up early again because I wanted to Practice my power of controlling time again. I had only been practicing for less than two hours and i got to the point where I could just instantly freeze a creature for a while , until i get exhausted and had to stop the creature from freezing of course.

I was just drinking some water to get energized again when I heard a loud scream coming from the distance...

*Evil Laughter*

Sorry for the cliff hanger , kinda... XD

Anyway i couldn't write anymore cause i was getting tired and decided to wrap it up...

So well there you go another chapter out...Remember i upload a chapter everyday if possible (I mean sometimes i have to go out somewhere so then I wont be able to...But i will always try my best if i can) and voting on the chapters and commenting would mean a lot to me.

TBH i really don't know what to write so today i will not be uploading a chapter and tomorrow , hopefully a new chapter will be out and ready , again i'm sorry if you really wanted more...and if u like to soo much , commenting would make me more interested and more and more uploads will be there... so anyway ya that's it!

Also Thanks alot to @aatwm1234 for voting on this chapter!

Thanks guys and Cya!