Chapter 10 - Try , Try , Try , until you succeed!

Percy POV

You know the saying 'try , try , try , until you succeed!' Well its actually very , very , very true!

I had been tortured even more while I blacked out and Tartarus said that I had still a long was to go till I can control it. WOOW. When he meant a long time he meant A VERY LONGG LONGGG Time!

It took me a decade to of torture and practice to finally control it for like 30 seconds. I sighed knowing this would take time. I didn't have to be the God of Time to know that though.

The battle where I finally managed to control myself for thirty seconds went like this.

I was Facing four giants this time because I had gotten better. I was fighting another giant who was good with the sword and i sighed remembering that i now had to block to sword strikes constantly while a arrows and fire breath where shot and breathed on me respectively.

 I quickly rushed around the terrain trying to make my targets dizzy. My speed had increased ten fold as I had learned to use a power of the Void to make me faster. This was a really good strategy because I would run like this for 10 seconds dodging fire breath and tens of arrows.

Then I would teleport 5 times around them in a circle and then teleport again to somewhere near them. This strategy would confuse them a lot and make them slightly dizzy. Next I would stab one of them and parry their swords and continue attacking until i couldn't do anymore or got in a tough spot , If that or the other happened I would immediately teleport back out.

Then lastly I would charge in for the finally and kill them or they would get me and torture me...This time I went in but  I got hit immediately because I didn't see one behind me and that knocked me down onto the ground.

I decided to use my Dark Void power and Yelled , "DARKNESS ARISE!"

After this came  the normal faze of the power. It tried control my mind. I instantly denied using all my strength , focus and willpower to keep it out. It was very hard and exhausting but if accomplished a new found energy would stream across your body. A least that's what Tartarus said.

I had never experienced it so far...Until this moment...

I felt Power coursing through his body and every second the dark power was trying to enter his mind it was hard to control it and when Tartarus saw this He yelled "STOP!" And the giants hesitantly dropped their weapons.

Tartarus looked at me amazed. I didn't pay any attention to that though , all I tried to do was control it and not allow it to enter my mind this went on for 30 seconds until It finally took control of me. After this I went into a rampage like usual , not being able to do anything about it.

Tartarus instantly came over to me with blinding speed and touched my head. Instantly I crumpled on the floor.

1 Day Later

I lay on the ground and saw Tartarus looking at me.

"You managed to do it. This fast as well...In about seven more decades or so you'll be able to control it completely" He said with with amazement that I had been able to control it in like a decade.

"Well , I guess more torture now?" I asked sighing.

Tartarus chuckled.

"Good thing that your excited for torture these next ones will be so much more painful and i won't have any mercy!" He said laughing like a maniac.

I internally sighed.

"But no , I have to tell you one more thing and then we will move forward...I guess one more blessing you can say...But this blessing I have to warn you will pretty much destroy your sanity instantly even if you train with me for this long and I recommend you never use it...Well at least the last phases." He said seriously.

I looked at him in confusion.

"Percy Jackson , I bless you with the ability to call upon more darkness or more stages in the power you already have Dark Void." Tartarus chanted.

"What does that mean?" I inquired curiously.

"This allows you to say 'DARKNESS ARISE' up to five times instead of one. These are basically stages...They higher you go the more powerful but harder to control it gets." He answered

"So if you say 'DARKNESS ARISE' and then another time 'DARKNESS ARISE' You will get to satge two. You can say this any time you want. Right next to each other like 'DARKNESS ARISE , DARKNESS ARISE' or say it once then later another time. If you have full control over your body while in any of these stages from 1-5 you will be able to return to your normal state when you wish." He explained.

"Hmmm. Makes sense but how would I be able to control a higher stage when i can't even control stage one?" He asked.

"That's why i'm training you hard!" He grumbled.

"Ok...So now back to training?" He asked not eager to do more but has to if he wants to avail in his plan.

"Yes." Tartarus simply answered.

Artemis POV

It had been about a decade since percy was gone. I was sad...but i was ok at the same time... The person who wasn't ok was his dad , mom and his cousin - my lieutenant - Thalia.

I was just hunting and I realized that i could Iris Message Percy! Gods I'm dumb!

'I know I've been telling you that your whole life' Said Apollo laughing in my mind. 

'Shut up Apollo' I said in his mind

After that I tried Iris Messaging Percy.

The sad , confusing and worrying thing was that Percy blocked me.

I was beginning to think where he could have been...It was obvious he was training but where...Hades has checked everywhere in the underworld but Couldn't sense anything. The only relief I got was when he also said that Percy wasn't dead.

I continued to walk and suddenly saw a giant...

*Evil laughter*

ummm...I'm Sorry...I guess? XD!

Anyway as promised 2 chapters in one day!

Nothing else to say really other than thanks a lot to everyone who is supporting by reading , voting , commenting , following or adding my book to a your library!
Thanks @anshul099 And @goldenmp for voting on this chapter!

Anyway thanks and

Cya!