005

"Hwayoung," Jiyoung yelled from the front door. "Are you ready to go?"
"Yes," Hwayoung ran up to her from her room.
Hwayoung was wearing the outfit Jiyoung picked for her. She wore a white crop top under a blue, pink, and white vest, baggy white jeans, a white crossbody bag, and white sneakers.

Jiyoung wore a white crop top with a cropped button-up, blue jeans, and white sneakers

They walked to Felix's dorm. Jiyoung knocked on the door. They did hear anything come from the other side of the door except for the sound of moving feet getting closer to the door. They stood in front of the door for a few seconds waiting for the pair of feet to get to the door. "What are Felix's parties like?" Hwayoung looked slightly up to make eye contact with Jiyoung. Jiyoung didn't have enough time to answer. Hyunjin answered the door. His face lit up when he saw Hwayoung.
"Hi," Jiyoung walked in. She took off her shoes and put on a pair of guest slippers. Hwayoung did the same.
"We can get started now," Felix was in the kitchen taking out baking trays.
Hwayoung could tell it was only the four of them in the dorm. Jiyoung went to the kitchen and Hyunjin sat at the dining table. On the table were boxes of beads, charms, and string.
"I thought you said this was a party," Hwayoung sat across from Hyunjin.
"It is. A baking and bracelet-making party," He smiled at her.
She did not react as she started making her bracelet. Jiyoung and Felix baked brownies in the kitchen while Hwayoung and Hyunjin made bracelets. Hwayoung made a total of five bracelets. One for each of her friends. Hyunjin made four. One for each person at the party. Hwayoung could hear Felix and Jiyoung laughing from the kitchen. Hwayoung smiled to herself. Hyunjin caught a glimpse of her smile and smiled too, thinking her smile was because of the time they are spending.
When the brownies were done Felix and Jiyoung joined the other two at the dining table. They started to make bracelets too. Felix made ten. One for each one of his friends and the two girls. Jiyoung made seven, one for each one of her roommates. They ate the brownie as they made the jewelry.

"WE'RE HOME!" Jisung yelled as he entered the room. He was carrying two twelve-packs of beer. Jiyoung took one of the twelve-packs from his hand.
"Thank you," She said before walking to the kitchen. Hwayoung heard Jiyoung opening one of the cans. All of the boys including Jeongin had arrived. Hwayoung put the bracelets into her bag. Hyunjin thought she was about to give him one of the bracelets so he was disappointed when she never gave him one. Hyunjin gave Felix and Jiyoung their bracelets but kept Hwayoung's. Hwayoung got up from the table and went to get one of the cans. Then she went to talk to Changbin on the couch.
"What does your sister want for her going-away party?" Changbin asked
"Dalrae said she wants you to buy her a new laptop," Hwayoung told him.
"Okay, and what are you getting her?"
"I'll give her my love and affection." She took a sip of her beer. "She said she wants to meet my boyfriend before she leaves."
"You're dating someone?" Changbin was shocked, his voice was high-pitched.
"No, she's just weird. I've told her I don't have a boyfriend but she says I'm just hiding him from her. My parents are also telling me to get a boyfriend," She took another sip.
She and Changbin talked for the rest of the night.
"Jeongin, come here~," Changbin said in a cutesy voice. Jeongin walked up to the pair.
"Are you drinking? You better not be drinking~" Again in his cutesy voice that sounded too much like Hayun.
"I'm disgusted. I have to go." Hwayoung got up. "Here," She handed Changbin his bracelet. She walked over to Jiyoung. Jiyoung had too much to drink. Felix was trying to help her sober up but it didn't work.
"Come on Jiyoung let's go," Hwayoung propped Jiyoung and put her arm around her shoulder. Hyunjin came up to help her. Together they walked out of the dorm after saying their goodbyes and apologizing for Jiyoung.
"Who'd you make your bracelets for?" Hyunjin asked when they reached the sidewalk.
"That's none of your business." She looked ahead of her, struggling to keep Jiyoung from falling.
"How much did she drink,"
"More than she can handle,"
They walked the rest of the way in silence.
"Here," Hyunjin handed Hwayoung the bracelet he made for her when they reached her dorm. She looked down at his hand and back up at him.
"I made it for you," He wasn't looking at her. He had his head turned to the side. She took the bracelet from his hand and put it on. It fit perfectly.
"How cute," Jiyoung slurred her words.
They laughed at her.
"Thank you," She smiled up at him.
"You're welcome."
The door opened and revealed Gyuri and Aejung on the other side. No one said anything as the two girls brought Jiyoung inside, leaving Hwayoung and Hyunjin alone. They stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do now.
"I'll see you on Monday," She went to open the door when she heard the kitchen window close.
They turned to see who was there but missed them. They waited a bit longer and the window opened again. They could barely see Nari, Seongja, and Yerin before the window closed again. Hyunjin and Hwayoung laughed. Hwayoung opened the door.
"Good night feo." She spoke in Spanish as she closed the door behind her before he could reply.
The window opened one last time. This time Gyuri and Aejung had joined Nari, Seongja, and Yerin. Hyunjin started to walk away quickly with his head down as the girls stared at him
Hwayoung took off her shoes before going to her room. Seongja ran to Hwayoung's door to stop her from entering. Nari and Gyuri dragged Hwayoung to the couch and had her sit next to Jiyoung.
"What did he give you," Aejung grabbed Hwayoung's hand.
"A bracelet he made," She answered with a smile on her face. The bracelet had light blue beads and light pink flowers.
All the girls smiled at Hwayoung. Jiyoung also showed the bracelet Felix made her. The bracelet had many different colored beads and white flowers.