020

"Wow Changbin," Jiyoung looked at the ceiling, walking in circles. "This place is nice."

"Thank you." Changbin stood at the end of the cabin stairs.

The whole place was made of wood with floor-to-ceiling windows that looked out to the snow-covered mountain and trees. You could see the Christmas lights from the other cabins shine through the window. Hwayoung turned to Hayun, who turned to Minji.

"I'll be back," Hwayoung told Hyunjin.

"Meet me on the slope," Hayun told Noori.

The three girls grabbed their bags and made their way to their room. The last time they were here Changbin's mom had given them a room. She said anytime they came over they would stay there.

They heard Changbin show the others where their rooms are. Seongja, Jiyoung, and Aejung would share the room next to theirs, Changbin stayed in his room and Hyunjin, Felix, and Minho would be staying in their room. Noori and Seongjin shared a room.

The girls passed many pictures of famous artworks Changbin's parents had bought. They hung on the walls of the hallways. Every few meters there would be a mirror, above the mirrors on the ceiling was a sunroof. The wood floors were covered in colorful carpets. They finally reached a big wooden door that had a whiteboard. The girls' names were written in blue, green, and purple with little doodles around them that they wrote the last time they were here. Minji pushed the door open to reveal three white canopy beds.

"I missed it here." Hayun took a deep breath, standing in the doorway not letting Hwayoung walk in.

"Move Hayun," Hwayoung said in a stern voice.

She listened. Manji had her suitcase opened on her bed. Hwayoung set her suitcase and bag down next to the bed. She took out her book and made her way over to the boys' room which was next door.

On the door was also a whiteboard with three green question marks. She knocked and Minho answered.

She looked past him to see Hyunjin unpacking. Minho moved out of the way knowing Hwayoung wasn't going to say something to him.

"Hyunjin," She called.

He looked up and smiled. He grabbed his book, walked past Felix, and stood in front of Hwayoung with a smile on his face. The two started walking down the hallway back to the stairs. At the end of the stairs, Hayun and Noori stood in their snowboarding gear. The couple walked past them to the living room.

There was a huge fireplace that wasn't lit.

"Yongbok!" Changbin screamed from the living room. He stood behind the large couch. "Let's go cut firewood!"

They walked past him to lie on the couch. They opened their books and quietly read. Felix made his way down the stairs with Minho behind him. Felix stopped next to Changbin.

"Are you two going to read this whole trip?"

"Yes,"

"No," Hwayoung and Hyunjin said at the same time. Hwayoung looked at him. They looked at each other confused. "I want to go snowboarding." He said.

"Oh, okay." She laid back down to continue reading.

"Don't you want to go snowboarding?" He set his book down on his lap.

Changbin and Felix made their way outside and Minho made his way to the kitchen that can be seen from the living room. He looked through the all cupboards and the drawers before going back and taking out what he needed to make the dinner he wanted to make.

"Not right now," She didn't look up from his books.

Hyunjin picked up his book and continued reading.