011

"Hi Hyunjin," Chan called from the living room. Chan and Hyunjin haven't been able to spend much time together since the school year started, just the two of them. Chan has been so busy with work and school and Hyunjin with school. "Hi," He didn't look up at Chan. "Is something wrong?" Hyunjin walked over to him. "Are the others here?" Chan shook his head. Hyunjin sat next to Chan on the couch as he paused whatever he was watching on the tv. "Hwayoung and I just fought outside," He looked into Chan's eyes. "That's nothing to worry about," He placed his hand on Hyunjin's shoulder. "It's normal for couples to fight," "That's the thing," Hyunjin sat up straight. "We're not dating," Chan looked confused. "You're not? I thought you were." Hyunjin just stared at him. "What did you fight about?" Hyunjin recapped their fight for Chan. "Hmm," he hummed. "I do think you and Hwayoung should talk about this but don't pressure her," Chan stood up. "Give her some space and time to think. I have to get to work, I'll see you later." He walked to his room which he shares with Changbin and Felix. Then left for his job.

Hwayoung opened the door and quickly took off her shoes when she reached the shoe rack. Aejung walked out of her room. She was in her workout clothing. Hwayoung avoided eye contact as she walked over to the pantry. She took out a Tupperware container of brownies that Jiyoung made. Then she walked to the freezer and took out the tub of vanilla ice cream. She placed two brownies and two scoops of ice cream on a plate before putting everything back. Aejung was watching her the whole time. "What's wrong, Hwayoung?" She sat across from her. "Nothing's wrong," She took a bite of the ice cream and brownie. "Hwayoung," Aejung gave her a look as if to tell her she knows something was wrong. "Hyunjin and I fought," Aejung's eyes softened. "Why?" Hwayoung recapped the argument. "Hwayoung," She was looking down at her semi-melted ice cream, "you need to talk to Hyunjin," Aejung started to get up from her seat. "The two of you need to figure out what your relationship is," Aejung walked back into her room. She walked out a few seconds later with a yoga mat. "You can stay upset with him for however long you want but talk to him eventually." She rolled out the mat and turned on the tv. "If you need me I'll be right here working out,"

The next day Hwayoung walked into class right before the teacher locked the door to make sure Hyunjin and Felix were already inside. Felix waved for her to sit next to him but she ignored him. Instead, she sat in the front of the class leaving a space between her and the student next to her. They took their exam as normal. As soon as the class ended Hwayoung walked out as fast as she could. She ignored Felix who was saying her name from the other side of the hallway. "Mr. Lee," A teacher who was walking by stopped next to Felix. "No shouting in the halls," the teacher walked away. "Let her be upset with me," Hyunjin placed his hand on Felix's shoulder. "Yeah with you, not me," Felix walked away from Hyunjin. "I did nothing wrong," He said when Hyunjin caught up to him.

"Hey Lix," Jiyoung seemed to come out of nowhere when she approached the duo. "I booked a study room for the four of us." She grabbed Felix and Hyunjin's arms, linking them. "Is Hwayoung a part of the four?" Hyunjin looked at Jiyoung. "No silly." Aejung also seemed to have come out of nowhere. She stood in front of the trio. "I'm a part of the four of us." She said with a big smile on her face.

The four of them entered the study room. The girls sat on one side and the boys sat across from them. The four of them started to take their study supplies out. "Before we start we have a message from Hwayoung," Jiyoung started. " Which we both think is very childish," Aejung continued. "And we told her that but she still wants us to tell you this," The boys leaned in a bit. "Hwayoung will be talking to you again soon but she wants you two, especially Felix, to leave her alone until she's ready," Hyunjin turned his attention to his work.

"Hwayoung!" Jiyoung called from the doorway. No answer. "Hwayoung are you home?"

Ding

twin[쌍둥이] (Hwayoung's name on Jiyoung's phone): i'm at the mall with hayun and minji
i'll be back late
we're going to a baby shower afterward