scrapped unedited chapter no. 1

"Fuck," Hyunjin said under his breath as he made his way to his first class of the fall semester. His friend Felix was supposed to wake him up. He barely made it in time. He didn't try to find Felix in the crowd of other students so he sat in the closest open seat to him. As he took his seat the girl next to him scooted over to leave an empty seat between them.

"Hey," Hyunjin called to the girl who was gathering her things. "Why'd you move away?" "Because I wanted to." She walked away before he could say anything else. "Hyunjin hurry up," He turned around to see Felix wake out of the class without him.

Hyunjin noticed Felix start to walk faster which then made him bump into a girl. The same girl from class. "Hwayoung," He heard the girl say as she talked to Felix. "I'm Hyunjin," He said. He saw her smile fade as their eyes met. He took a bit of offense to that. Her smile came back when she turned back to Felix. "Are you going to the library?" He asked. The duo started walking, leaving Hyunjin behind a few steps. "Yeah,'' she answered. "We're going there too," Hyunjin said. Before Hyunjin left his dorm, his roommate and long time friend asked him if Felix and him wanted to study together in the library. Hwayoung didn't pay him any attention. She had a smile on her face their whole way to the library. "Hwayoung come sit with us," Jiyoung walked up to Hwayoung. Hyunjin and Jiyoung went to high school together. The two boys noticed their friend Minho sitting with Nari and Jiyoung. Felix told him that Nari is a childhood friend. "Bye Jiyoung I'm going to sit with them," Minho walked up to us. "Okay, bye Minho," Jiyoung said before the trio walked away. "Who's that girl you were with," Minho asked as they took their seats at an empty table two tables away from the girls. "She's cute," Hyunjin gave him a death glare. He didn't even know why. "Her name's Hwayoung," Felix looked from Hyunjin to Minho. "She won't even pay attention to you, calm down," Felix patted Hyunjin's shoulder. "She won't pay attention toow prince," Minho teased.

As the sun was setting the boys walked back to their dorm. "Where's Chan?" Felix asked as they walked up to Seungmin who was doing his work at the dining table. "I don't know he should be home now," Seungmin looked at his phone then back at the boys.

-

"Oh. Hi Felix," Hyunjin was washing his hands in the restroom. He could hear Hwayoung talking to Felix. "Are you waiting for someone?" She said. "Yes, he's waiting for me," Hyunjin walked out of the restroom. Hwayoung looked up at him before walking into the restroom. "We should wait for her," They said at the same time. The stayed there waiting for her.

The three of them walked togather to class. Hyunjin smiled the whole way there. Luckily no one saw. Hwayougn sat down, then Felix, and Hyunjin at the end.

"Bye," Hwayoung waved to the boys before walking away. "Was it love at first sight?" Felix teased. "What about you and Jiyoung," Hyunjin nudged him. "I barely met her. There's nothing there," Felix looked up at Hyunjin. "Same here," Hyunjin didn't look at Felix.

"I was thinking of asking out Hwayoung, what do you think," Hyunjin asked as Felix stuck his key into the key. "I think she'll say no," Felix opened the door but was pushed out of the way. "I'll be back soon," Jisung said as he walked away. "Where's he going," Felix walked into the dorm. "We'll find out soon," Hyunjin said as he took off his shoes.

"Aejung finally broke up with her boyfriend," Jisung fist pumped his fists into the air as he walked in. "Isn't that something you shouldn't be celebrating?" Changbin said while watching tv with Hyunjin and Chan. "Morally yes but still..." He went on talking about his high school days.

-

"Hyunjin, I can't go to class today," Felix said from under his sheets. Cough cough. Hyunjin could hear Felix coughing from the doorway. "Can you bring me back medicine?" Felix yelled from his room. Hyunjin quickly walked back to Felix's room. "Of course. Stop screaming, you'll hurt your throat." "Oh don't forget to ask Hwayoung if she wants to come to my party?" Felix sat up on his bed. "I won't,"