Visiting Her On The Set Of Hawkeye

Y/N's POV
It had been a long time since I had last been in New York, not to mention seeing my girlfriend. Hailee has been very busy lately with multiple different projects, and at the moment she's in the middle of filming Hawkeye. Today will be the first time I visit her on set, so I'm very exited.

It has been almost three weeks since I saw her last, since we're both so busy. So the moment my boss told me I had a few days off, I booked a plane ticket.

The taxi-ride from the airport felt like an eternity, but I shouldn't be surprised that New York was busy as always. "Sorry it's taking so long, Ms, the traffic is crazy today," the driver said, making eye contact with me in the review-mirror.

"That's okay, it's not your fault." I replied with a smile and looked out the window. Luckily the traffic cleared up a little, so it didn't take long before we pulled up near the set. "Thank you, have a nice day." I said and payed for the ride, before getting out of the taxi.

-

I walked onto set and it didn't take long before I spotted my favorite human. Hailee sat with her back to me, but I knew that brown hair anywhere, not to mention the iconic purple outfit. As far as I could see, she was looking at her phone, so I made my way over to her, standing right behind her.

"You better not be texting other girls." I leaned down and whispered in her ear, causing her to snap her head around to look at me.

"Y/N!" she shrieked and jumped up, wrapping her arms tightly around my neck, while my arms snaked around her waist.

"Hey, babygirl." I said, still holding her close. Oh my goodness, I missed her so much. The way she held me close, her voice, the scent of her perfume, all of it.

"I missed you so much," Hailee said, stealing the words right out of my head, before pulling back slightly so she could look at me. She looked down at my lips, and I did the same, before she leaned in, pressing her lips against mine softly. The taste of her cherry-chapstick made its way across my tongue, as I nibbled on her bottom lip softly. My grip on her waist tightened, the moment I felt her tugging at my hair slightly. I could keep kissing her forever, but since we were at her workplace and due to the lack of air, we had to pull apart.

"Damn," I sighed, making her giggle. Goodness, how I've missed hearing her laugh. "I have something for you," I said and took off my backpack, pulling a brown bag out.

"You didn't," Hailee gasped and ripped the bag open in excitement, making me chuckle.

"I did. I hope they didn't get squished too much," I replied and watched as my girlfriend pulled a cheeseburger out of the bag.

"I never thought I could love you more," Hailee said, her mouth full of food.

"Wow, thanks a lot, babe." I huffed and gave her a playful glare.

"What can I say, I love food." She said with a smirk and pecked my cheek.

"I know, which is why I bought it for you." I replied and winked at her, before taking a bite of the burger in her hand.

"How dare you?!" Hailee gasped, making me chuckle. "Don't laugh!" She huffed and gave me the cutest pout.

"Yes laugh! You're just so cute." I replied and kissed her pout away, causing her to blush slightly.
Oh, how I've missed her.

—————————
A/N: Thanks for reading. This is my first time writing something like this, so I really hope you guys enjoyed.
Have a good one!