Drunken Fool - Part 2

A/N: As requested, here's part two.
Trigger Warning: A bit of violence.
———————————————————

Y/N's POV
The day after the Grammys I woke up with a smile on my face, both because of the fact that I was very proud of Hailee and of course I was happy for her, but the thing that made me smile even more was the fact that my beautiful girlfriend was cuddled into my side.

Hailee rested her head on my chest and had her arm wrapped around my waist, as well as having her legs tangled with mine. I smiled down at the gorgeous brunette and hugged her closer, burying my nose in her hair, inhaling her sweet scent.

I felt her stirring, before nuzzling closer, burying her face in my neck, mumbling, "Mmm what time is it?"

I smiled and ran my hand through her hair, brushing it out of her face, "It's almost nine.. and good morning to you too, baby." I hummed and kissed the top of her head softly.

"Mmm morning, love," Hailee mumbled against my neck and held me tighter, "I gotta get up," She whined, "but I don't want to."

I couldn't help but giggle at her cuteness, "I know babe, but you have to," I spoke softly and pecked her head a few times, "you have your studio session and you can't be late." I smiled and rubbed her back.

The brunette groaned, "Why did I do this to myself?" She huffed dramatically, "I should've taken today off." She whined and rolled over on her back, looking up at the ceiling.

"I know you're tired babes, but you can do this," I smiled and turned over on my side, looking at her, "and while you do, I'll run to the store and get a few different things, and then," I paused and smirked at her, "then I'll come home and make you dinner, how's that sound?"

"You would do that for me?" Hailee asked with big eyes.

"I would do anything for you, my love." I replied with a smile and leaned over, kissing her cheek softly.

Hailee's POV
Soon enough we had gotten out of bed, and gotten dressed and ready for the day. After eating breakfast together, Y/N took Martini out on her morning walk, before going to the store.

I walked into the home studio and turned on my laptop, getting ready for my session with my team. Soon enough there was an incoming call from my producer, which I quickly picked up.

-

The studio session kept going for about an hour, and as soon as we finished I texted Y/N, asking how it was going with the shopping. She was quick to reply that everything was okay, but it would take a while since there were a lot of people at the store. Since I had some time to kill, I decided to take a shower.

Y/N's POV
I rolled the cart down the vegetable aisle, grabbing the things I needed. Hmm, I think that's about it, I thought to myself and started walking towards the checkout, sighing tiredly when I saw all the long lines. I got in the shortest line and texted Hailee that I was waiting to checkout.

-

When I had finally gotten out to the car, I started loading the groceries into the trunk. After I had gotten the groceries in the car, I went to put the cart back.

As I placed the cart back where it belonged, I heard someone talking behind me, "Well well well, if it isn't Y/N Y/L/N," Oh dear goodness, no, I thought, knowing exactly who that was. "So, we meet again." The Irish man said, as I turned around to face him.

I glared at him, "Did you not get the point last night?" I growled, "I told you to stay the fuck away from me and Hailee. So now, you get the hell away from me, before I call the cops, understand?"