The Ski Trip - Part 2

A/N: Hello beautiful people!
Sorry for the wait - it's been a hectic week. But here I am!
————————————

Y/N's POV
I woke up the next morning, at the feeling of someone placing soft kisses on the back of my neck and shoulder. I sighed softly and nuzzled my back closer into the gorgeous girl behind me, who gladly hugged me closer. We both loved waking up together like this; there was nothing quite like spooning your favorite girl, or having her spoon you.

Hailee grabbed my hand gently, lacing our fingers together, before whispering softly against the back of my neck, "Good morning, beautiful."

"Morning, baby." I mumbled tiredly and kissed the back of her hand softly.

"Are you ready to get your ass kicked at that snowball fight we talked about?" She giggled in the cutest way, making me giggle as well.

"I wouldn't be so cocky if I was you," I smirked and turned in her arms, coming face to face with her, "I've had quite a lot of practice, so I'm pretty sure I'll win this one."

The brunette raised an eyebrow, "If it goes like last night.." She smirked, knowing exactly the effect she had on me, "..then you and I both know, I'm winning."

I swallowed hard, thinking about the day before; after our makeout session in the kitchen, we watched a movie with the girls. Then when the evening rolled around.. well, let's just say, Hailee had me in the palm of her hand.. and I'm pretty sure the girls had heard that.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself. But when I tried to speak up, it came out as a pathetic whimper, "Babeee, that's not fair."

The hazel eyed beauty let out a sexy giggle, "Oh sweetheart, life isn't fair," She leaned in, taking my bottom lip between her teeth, tugging at it softly, "but don't worry.. I'll be good to you." She released my lip, before pecking my cheek softly.

"You're always good to me," I moaned softly, tangling my fingers in her hair, "but I wanna be good to you too." I husked, causing her to whimper ever so softly.

"Tonight, babygirl," Hailee bit her lip, cupping my face gently, "if you're a good girl.. you can do whatever you want to me."

-

After getting dressed for the day, Haiz and I made our way downstairs, to where Jade and Perrie were in the middle of making breakfast. Perrie looked up at us, smirking in the most teasing way, "Good morning, lovebirds," I glared at her, knowing she was far from finished, "hope you didn't wreck the bed last night," Oh no, she didn't. "I think every living creature, within three miles radius, could hear you," The blonde teased, making my jaw physically drop, "I'm surprised if you have any voice left, Y/N," Pez was enjoying this way too much; her smirk grew wider by the second, "What's wrong, muffin?"

I clenched my jaw, "You better watch it," I pointed my finger in her face, "I'm gonna-"

"You're gonna what, huh?" Perrie interrupted with a smug smile, "What makes you think you'll ever win this argument?" She was right.. I always lose.. "Face it, sweetie, I always win."

I folded my arms across my chest, letting out a defeated huff, "Whatever," I turned to face Hailee, who just smiled softly and pulled me into her arms, hugging me close. "Do something, Haizy," I whined and looked up at her, "Pez is being mean." I pouted, making my girlfriend chuckle softly.

"Oh baby, it's just because you're so fun to tease," Hailee cooed and pecked my lips softly, "ain't that right, girls?" She smirked and looked at our two friends.