Another Lil Story

A/N: I'm still alive, folks!
———————————————

Y/N's POV
"Mama?" I whispered and gently poked Hailee's cheek, "Mama, pwease wake up," I whimpered, my lip trembling.

"Hmm?" Haiz hummed and slowly opened her eyes to look at me, "What's wrong, bubs?"

"Nightmare.." I pouted, my eyes watering.

"Oh, come here, little one," She spoke softly and pulled me into her arms, hugging me tightly, as I buried my face in her neck. "Shh, it's okay, mama's here," She whispered and kissed my forehead. "Wanna talk about it?" She asked and I shook my head, making her continue, "No? Just cuddles?" She asked and I nodded, nuzzling my nose against her neck.

After a little while, I had calmed down and my eyes were getting heavier by the second. Hailee kept holding me close, while rubbing my back and humming softly in my ear.

"Shh, go to sleep, baby," She whispered and pecked my forehead softly.

"Mhm," I hummed tiredly and slowly drifted off to sleep.

-

When I woke up later that morning, Hailee was still holding me close, her fingers trailing through my hair gently.

"Good morning, babygirl," She spoke softly and kissed the tip of my nose.

"Hi," I mumbled shyly and buried my face in her chest.

"Noooo, don't hide from meeee," Haiz whined playfully and gently lifted my chin up, pecking my lips softly.

"Otay," I smiled shyly and rested my head on her shoulder, looking up at her.

"Guess what," The brunette said with a smile.

"What?"

"We're going to the mall today," She smiled, "Since it's a weekday, there won't be many people and we'll have the stores to ourselves."

"Otay," I smiled up at her, knowing she had thought about all this, taking my social anxiety into consideration.

-

We arrived at the mall and had our breakfast at one of the little cafes, before going to the different stores we wanted.

When we passed the toy store, Hailee squeezed my hand gently and led me inside. My eyes lit up with excitement, as I looked up at her with pure love.

"What's with the puppy eyes?" She chuckled softly, as we walked towards my favorite section of the store; the stuffed animals.

"Me didn't think we were going here," I said shyly.

"Oh baby, I wouldn't take my little one with me here, without letting her pick out a stuffie," Haiz smiled softly and kissed the top of my head, "Now, go find our new family member."

"Fank youuuuuu," I grinned and hugged her tightly, before rushing over to the plushies.

I looked at all the different options, but my eyes quickly landed on a little blue rabbit. I rushed over and gently grabbed her off the shelf, feeling a pair of arms wrapping around me from behind.

"Is that the one?" Hailee asked softly and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Mhm, she's perfect," I smiled and leaned into my girlfriend's touch.

"Then let's go make it official," The brunette said and guided me towards the checkout.

-

As we walked towards the car, Hailee looked at me with a smile, "Does she have a name yet?"

"I was thinking Luna.. cuz it's da moon's name.. and she's blue, like the sky," I smiled, holding Luna up for Haiz to see.

"That's a wonderful name, bubs," She smiled softly and opened the passenger door for me, "Let's get her home and introduce her to the rest of the family."

——————————————
A/N: Thanks for reading!
Hope y'all enjoyed!
Have a good one <3