Sneak Away

Fair Warning: smut.
———————————

Y/N's POV
"Do we really have to go?" I whined, as Hailee adjusted the collar of my shirt.

"Yes, we do," Hailee replied, looking into my eyes, "We promised Taylor we'd be there.. Why? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just a bit tired," I shrugged, causing Hailee to smile softly.

"Yeah, I know," She sighed softly, "It's been a long week, but we did promise. I mean, if you feel too tired, I guess I could just go and come home a bit earlier."

"Nono, I'm coming with you," I smiled and kissed her cheek, "I wanna spend time with you, baby."

"You sure?" The brunette asked softly.

"Absolutely," I nodded with a soft smile.

-

After arriving at the party, we said hi to Taylor, before talking to the other guests at the party.

Being the social butterfly that she is, Hailee was quick to catch up with all her friends, chatting for hours and hours.

I, on the other hand, found it quite difficult to mingle in that way, so I just followed my girlfriend around like a lost puppy.

-

A few hours went by, and everyone was drinking and having a great time, dancing to the music and what not.

Hailee and I were swaying to the music, her arms around my neck and my hands on her hips.

"Hey," The brunette whispered, her face inches away from mine, "Let's get out of here," She smirked and pressed a soft kiss against my lips, before grabbing my hand, dragging me off the dancefloor, out through the hallway, towards the bathrooms.

"Wha-"

"Shhh, just come with me," Hailee smirked and pulled me into the women's bathroom. Making sure no one else was in there, she pushed me into one of the stalls, locking the door behind us.

Just as I was about to open my mouth and say something, the brunette pushed me up against the wall, attacking my lips with hers.

A soft moan left my lips, as she took control of the kiss, her hands on my waist, keeping me pressed up against the wall.

Before I knew it, Hailee's hands wandered down to my jeans, unbuckling them and pushing them down my legs.

"Baby, wha-"

"Shhh, darling," Hailee interrupted me and slowly got down on her knees, pushing my jeans and underwear further down my legs, "Wouldn't want anyone hearing you, now would we?" The brunette smirked, her fingers lightly trailing over my skin, up my thighs, slowly making her way to where I needed her fingers the most.

A soft, little moan left my lips, when her long, slender fingers brushed over my entrance, collecting some of my wetness, before bringing her fingers up to her lips, slowly licking them clean.

The slightly taller woman stood back up and sealed our lips together in a passionate kiss, sliding her tongue inside my mouth, allowing me to taste myself on her tongue.

Our lips didn't part for a second, not even when she started teasing me, rubbing my clit in slow, light circles. I moaned against her lips, wanting to feel more of her, but she silenced me by gently biting down on my bottom lip, tugging at it lightly, telling me to keep quiet.

Hailee smirked against my lips and moved her fingers further down, sliding them up and down, through my folds, before finally sliding them all the way inside my dripping pussy, causing me to gasp softly.

I had to bite my lip, to keep quiet, as she began sliding her fingers in and out of me at a slow pace.

"That's my good girl," Hailee husked in my ear and curled her fingers deep inside me.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I bit my lip harder, trying my very best to stay quiet.

The music from the party was still blaring and could easily be heard through the walls. Once in a while a few voices could be heard, when someone would walk past the bathrooms, but we kept our moans and whimpers as low as possible.

"Yeah, that feels good, huh?" She whispered in my ear, as she picked up speed, thrusting in and out of me faster, making sure to curl her fingers inside me every single time.

"Mmmfuck, yes.. ohh.." I let out a low, restrained moan and clenched around her fingers.

Just then, the door to the women's bathroom swung open, followed by the sound of stilettos clicking against the floor.

Hailee's eyes met mine and a smirk spread across her face, as she curled her fingers inside me. I choked on the moan I was trying to hold back, causing me to go wide eyed with pure fear that the woman would hear us.

"Is everything alright?" The lady asked, concerned.

"Yeah, everything is okay, thank you," Haiz replied and cleared her throat, "Just had a bit too much of the spicy jalapeño poppers, you know?" The brunette lied with a chuckle, as she moved her free hand up to cover my mouth, before curling her fingers again, causing my eyes to roll back.

"Ah, yeah," The woman said and started washing her hands, "Gotta be careful with those things."

"Very true," Hailee chuckled, her fingers never slowing down for even a second.

They wrapped up the conversation and the lady finally left after what felt like an eternity.

As soon as the woman had left, Hailee smirked and husked in my ear, "That's my good girl, you're doing so well for me."

"Mmm," I let out a hushed moan and threw my head back against the wall.

"I can feel how close you are, babygirl," The brunette whispered against my lips, "I want you to cum for me, darling," She bit down on my lip, before continuing, "I want my fingers to be soaked in your cum, understood?" She growled softly.

"Mmmfuck.. yes, mommy," I whimpered and felt myself clench around her long fingers.

"Good girl," She hummed and leaned in closer, husking in my ear, "Cum for me, baby love," causing me to tip over the edge and I almost collapsed, but Hailee was quick to hold me up with her free arm, as I covered her fingers in my wetness. "That's it, baby, just relax," She whispered softly, as I rested my forehead on her shoulder, slowly coming down from my high. "You did so well for me, bubs, I'm so proud of you," She smiled and kissed my cheek softly.

"That.." I whimpered a bit and clung to her tightly, "that was so good.." I whispered and buried my face in her neck.

"Shhh, just breathe, baby," Hailee soothed me and held me in her arms, rubbing my back gently, "I'm right here, angel, it's okay." She pressed a soft kiss against my cheek and whispered, "I love you so much, babygirl."

"I love you too, Haizy," I panted with a small chuckle, my face still buried in her neck.

——————————————
A/N: Thanks for reading!
Hope y'all enjoyed,
even tho this one was really short.
Have a good one <3