Can I Come In?

Trigger Warning: Anxiety & trowing up.
——————————————————————

Hailee's POV
"Hi babies," I greeted the dogs, as I walked through the door to mine and Y/N's apartment, "I missed you so much," I cooed and crouched down, scratching both the dogs behind the ears.

I smiled and stood back up, taking off my coat and shoes, while the dogs sat on the floor, looking up at me. "Alright, let's go find mama, yeah?" I smiled and made my way into the silent apartment, both dogs following close behind.

"Y/N?" I called out, but it was completely silent, aside from the small tippy taps coming from the dogs behind me.

I furrowed my eyebrows confused and looked around, seeing her phone laying on the coffee table in the living room; she was home, she would never leave without it. Her favorite blanket was tossed to the side on the couch, meaning she had been laying there, but had gotten up and went somewhere.

The tv was still on, her favorite show playing, but why wouldn't she pause it before she got up? It made no sense. What if something horrible had happened?

I looked around the room in fear, wondering what could've happened to my beautiful girl. I quickly made my way into the kitchen, but she wasn't there, so I rushed to the bedroom, seeing it was empty as well.

My heart was pounding in my chest, as I wondered what to do, but I was quickly snapped out of it by a horrific sound coming from the bathroom; my poor baby was throwing up.

I rushed to the bathroom and knocked on the door, "Y/N, baby, it's me, can I come in?"

There was no answer, she just kept throwing up, so I had no choice, "I'm coming in, baby," I said and opened the door, seeing my girlfriend bent over the toilet.

"Oh, my baby," I spoke softly and rushed over to her, kneeling down beside her, "I'm here, baby, I'm here," I said and held up her hair, while rubbing her back soothingly.

"I-I'm sorry.." She whimpered softly and wiped her chin with the back of her hand, before leaning back enough to look at me, her beautiful eyes full of tears.

"No baby, don't apologize," I smiled sadly and sat down on the floor, before pulling her into my lap, "It's okay, I promise you," I spoke softly and gently tucked her hair behind her ear, "I'm right here, okay?"

"Mhm.." She nodded shyly and looked down, avoiding my gaze.

"Hey, it's okay," I whispered and kissed her forehead softly, "Was it your anxiety?" I asked and she nodded, a few tears rolling down her cheeks, but I was quick to wipe them away with my thumbs. "It's okay, babygirl, you can't control it," I said and gently tilted her chin up, making her look at me, "I'm here for you, okay? I'm not going anywhere, I'm here with you."

"Okay.. thank you.." She mumbled shyly, with a small nod.

"No need to thank me, my love," I smiled softly and kissed both her cheeks softly, "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Mhm.. can you help me up?" Y/N asked in a small, shy tone.

"Of course," I replied and gently helped her stand up, getting up as well, "Anything else?" I asked with a soft smile and caressed her cheeks softly.

"I wanna brush my teeth.." She said and looked over at the sink.

"I understand," I smiled and held onto her hand, as we walked over to the sink, making sure she wouldn't trip, since she most likely felt a little light headed. "Here," I said and gently lifted her to sit on the side of the big sink, before grabbing her toothbrush and the toothpaste, handing it to her, "It's gonna be okay," I assured her with a soft smile, before walking over and flushing the toilet.

"Thank you," She said and started brushing her teeth, as I walked back to her.

"You're welcome, babygirl, you know I'd do anything for you," I replied and started to wash my hands, "Whatever you need, my love, just name it and you got it."

"Mhm," Y/N nodded and finished brushing her teeth, while I dried my hands, before helping her down from the sink, watching as she spit out the toothpaste. I leaned against the sink and gave her a soft smile, as she started washing her hands as well.

"My beautiful girl," I smiled and placed a soft kiss against her temple, "You're so strong, you know that?"

A cute little blush spread across her cheeks, "Thank you.." She mumbled shyly and started drying her hands on the towel next to the sink.

"I'm just stating facts," I winked at her and walked over to her, holding out my hand for her to take, "Let's go cuddle."

"Yes, please," The girl smiled and took my hand in hers, letting me lead her to the living room, where Martini and Brando had made themselves comfortable on the couch, all snuggled up in Y/N's favorite blanket, causing us both to smile at the scene.

"Hi babies," I said and sat down on the couch, pulling Y/N into my lap and she was quick to cuddle into me, burying her face in my neck. "So you're just hogging the entire blanket, huh?" I chuckled and looked at the dogs, "What about us?"

"I don't think they care," Y/N giggled a bit and nuzzled her nose against my neck.

"Clearly, they don't," I chuckled and hugged my girl closer, "Guess we'll have to live without it, is that okay?"

"Yeah," She nodded and clung to me tightly.

"Baby, can I ask you something?" I spoke softly and rubbed her back gently.

"Mhmm," She nodded and pulled back enough to lock eyes with me.

"Do you know why you got anxious or did it just come out of nowhere?" I asked and tucked some of her hair behind her ear.

"I don't know.. it just happened.." She replied with a small shrug.

"It's okay, I was just curious," I said with a soft smile and leaned in, pecking her lips softly, "If there had been a reason, I only wanted to know so I would know how to help, you know?"

"I know.. but this time there wasn't a specific reason," Y/N replied and cuddled back into me, burying her face in the crook of my neck, "But I really appreciate it, Haiz," I could feel her smiling against my neck as she spoke.

"Well, I'm always gonna be here for you, babygirl," I spoke honestly and hugged her close, "I love you so much, Y/N."

"I love you too, babe," She replied and relaxed in my arms.

——————————————
A/N: Thanks for reading!
Hope y'all enjoyed!
Have a good one <3