Chapter 7 : Just Wrong!

The first thing Blondie recovered was her conscious. She felt like she had a splitting headache and her brows furrowed in pain, which contrasted to the soft furniture she was on.

The second thing she recovered was her hearing. Muffled noises that sounded like voices, all with their own worried and confused tones.

The third and last thing she recovered was her sight. Blurred colours and lights in a dark coloured, dimly lit room.

Where in Ever After was she?

~~~

"Okay Raven, we're not dreaming!" Maddie yelped as she pinched herself. Guess she's still surprised about Blondie's arrival.

"She seems to just be unconscious, not dead. But by the sounds of it, she may be waking up soon." Cerise informed, her hood down and ear put to Blondie's chest.

"Thank Fairy Godmother." Raven sighed in relief as she slumped down into a chair in the infirmary. She really didn't want a dead Blondie on her hands.

"Ugh... where in Ever After am I?" The trio of Rebels turned to the wakening Royal.

"Blondie's alive!" Maddie exclaimed, happily hugging the tired and confused girl.

"Wh-what? Maddie? Where are... am I?" Blondie sputtered out, now more awake.

"Glad you're awake? How do you feel?" Raven asked as Cerise got up. "I'll go get some water." She said before quickly walking of to the bathroom.

"Uhh... I feel?" Blondie hummed, then winced as she put a hand to her head. "I got a huge headache." She muttered.

She stayed silent for a few seconds more before gasping and taking Raven by the shoulders. "Raven! We gotta go back!" She yelled, making Cerise stumble a bit as she returned with a glass of water.

"What? What do you mean?" Cerise asked confused as she placed the water at Blondies bedside.

"It's Apple! Ever since Raven disappeared, she's been slowly losing it! Everyday she's been getting meaner and meaner!" Blondie explained, her eyes glossy. "Look!"

Blondie freed one of Ravens shoulders and whipped out her MirrorPad and showed Raven all of the cyberbullying Apple had put her through. "Oh my..." The Pomefiore girl muttered in shock.

"I thought Briar stopped her?" Maddie said, pouring herself some tea she had pulled out from somewhere. 

"She's been trying, but Apple just ignores her. Ashlynn tried taking over, but I don't knw how long that's going to last." Blondie turned back to Raven. "We need to get back to Ever After High!"

Raven grabbed Blondie's hand and removed them from her shoulders, giving the girl a solemn look. "Blondie, we can't, we're kind of stuck here now." Raven stated.

Blondies eyes widened. "Stuck?"

"Headmaster Crowley said that there's a seal keeping this world from our original one, and it can only be broken when, at least, more than 5 students come here. It'll weaken the seal just enough for him to fully break it." Cerise explained.

"Oh, I see..." Blondie muttered, looking heartbroken.

The silence went on for a small moment longer until the door opened. "Hello girls, how is she?" Crowley asked, approaching the group of 4 girls.

"She's awake now. She has a bit of a headache though." Raven replied, handing Blondie her water.

Crowley smiled. "Glad she's awake now. Everyone's waiting at the mirror chamber so make sure you bring her in a few moments, okay?"