Christmas Special!!!

Note: this takes place after Apples rampage: good ending

~~~

"You're joking, right?" Raven stared at Epel, wide eyed. Epel gave her a nervous look as he shook his head.

"You seriously don't know what Christmas is?" Poppy asked again.

"Now I know how you guys felt when we said we didn't know what Halloween is..." Cupid muttered.

"That is unacceptable! We have to teach you guys all about Christmas! Guys, get everyone else, it's time for an emergency meeting." Raven declared as the three began rushing off to somewhere.

Epel watched them as they walked off. "...What just happened..?"

~~~

"EXCUSE ME???" Blondie yelled out in shock. "They don't know what Christmas is?"

Raven shrugged. "Apparently."

"We need to do something about this! They all can't live their lives Christmas-less!" The blonde pulled out her MirrorPad.

"They've already been doing that for some-odd years now, if we don't throw a party it won't make much of a difference." Cerise spoke up.

"But still! This is Christmas and everyone has a right to celebrate it, even if they don't believe in it." Ashlynn rebuked.

"Okay." Raven held her hands out in a 'stop' action. "All in favour of celebrating Christmas, day 'aye'."

"AYE!"

Raven jumped at the volume of everyone agreeing, then smiled. "Perfect! Let's get started."

~~~

A few days have already passed by and preparations for the party were almost finished.

Raven had Briar do the brainstorm with the others and ended up with a final plan.

Everyone wanted to go all out for the NRC boys' first Christmas, so Darling and Blondie managed to convince Crowley to turn the Gymnasium into the party venue.

Ashlynn, along with Coral and Holly, had some Octavinelle and Scarabia students to help make some food for the party, all while being sneaky of their true intentions.

Cerise, Ramona, Daring, Hunter, Raven and Maddie has all helped set up the decorations in the gym as Melody set up her DJ set.

Everything had finally been set up the day before Christmas Eve, and all that was left was the announcement.

~~~

Thanks to Cupid and Blondie, news about the part had spread like wildfire.

"Now I know what you were doing." Epel deadpanned as he looked at Raven, who looked a bit frazzled.

"Do you think everyone will have fun?" She asked.

Vil flicked her in the head. "If you weren't confident in this, then you shouldn't have done it."

"Eh? But I am confident!"

Vil narrowed his eyes at her. "You don't sound like it. Be proud of you and your friends for doing this, and don't back out now."

Raven nodded, determined. "Yessir!"

Vil smirked and pat her head. "Good."

~~~

Raven took deep breaths as she stood outside of the gym, music being muffled by the walls. Her hands gripped the bag of small Christmas gifts she prepared for her friends and dorm mates.

"Raven! There you are!"

Raven yelped as Maddie appeared from nowhere, decked out in full Christmas attire, complete with being wrapped up in Christmas lights.

"What's taking so long? Everyone already has their gifts under the tree!" Maddie moved closer and frowned as she noticed Raven nervous. "What's wrong? Don't tell me you're chickening out now!" She pouted.

Raven sighed. "The boys here had a completely fine and normal life without Christmas. Did I somehow ruin it?"

Maddie sighed. "Raven." He out her hands on Ravens shoulders and gave her an uncharacteristically serious and stern face. "Everyone in there is having an amazing time, even Sebek, and he didn't like the idea of Christmas at first."

Raven and Maddie giggled as the memory of Sebek's confused yelling resurfaced.

"But, just because you introduce something new, doesn't mean you'll ruin anything. Everyone's having fun, so you should too!" Maddie smiled, and Raven smiled too.

"Thanks Maddie."

"Of course, that's what BFFA's are for! Now, let's go!" Maddie laughed as she pulled Raven into the gym.

~~~

And Maddie was right. Everyone was dancing and laughing and chatting with each other. Floyd had somehow managed to snag all of his gifts and opened them early, Leona was snoozing away and Idia was hiding in the corner, but aside from that, it was all fun.

As everyone had finally left with all of their gifts, leaving the EAH transfers to clean up, Briar noticed something.

"Hey, Raven, you missed a gift." She called out, holding up a large box wrapped in pure white wrapping, a bright crimson bow on top.

"Oh, I didn't see it." She hummed as she grabbed the box, grunting as it weighed her down. Everyone had put down what they were doing to crowd around her to see what it is.

Raven placed the box on the floor and kneeled in front of it. She grabbed the small card on top near the bow.

"Huh..." She opened it. "To Raven, I hope this gift finds you well and proves of use to you. I hope you and Nevermore enjoy it to the fullest!"

She finished off the card, which was left unsigned. "No signature, but it looks like Apples's hand-writing."

"From Apple?" Ashlynn perked up. Briar had a small smile on her face. "She looks like she's doing better."

Raven allowed Briar to take the card and she carefully opened the wrapping.

"Woah! No way!" Ravens eyes sparkled.

"Jeez, those look so expensive!" Blondie said in surprise.

Inside was a large box full of the latest and most competent dragon care items.

"Wow, these all look so pricey." Raven opened the box and looked through everything, being careful so to not break anything.

"Did anyone invite Apple? I didn't even see her." Darling asked.

Daring shrugged. "I didn't see her either."

Everyone agreed as they spoke up about not seeing Apple arrive, or leave the party.

Raven rubbed her chin. "Strange... wonder how this got here then."

~~~

"Che'nya! You're back! Did you get it in?"

"Of course, got in and out undetected. As 'purr' usual." Che'nya replied with a mischievous grin.

Apple smiled. "Great! Thanks Che'nya, you're the best!"

Apple waved to the catboy as she walked off back to her dorm.

'I hope that she likes it.'

~~~

AYYYYYYYYYYYUPPPPPPP
merry Christmas everyone! Here's my gift for you, the Christmas Special! I hope you all enjoyed it ^^