Chapter 6 : But Before That

Blondie was chosen as the next EAH transfer!

But what happened yesterday?

~~~
The Day Before Blondie Ran Away
~~~

Raven:

What should Raven do?

A club, that is.

Cerise immediately went to Track and Field when Jack mentioned it, and Maddie made her own club all about tea!

I did! I even offered you some! What do you think?
It's... lovely. Could use less sugar though.
Alrighty!

But what should Raven do?

"What do you like to do?" Vil questioned when she asked him.

"Uhm, I like singing..." Raven replied. Vil hummed. "Then join the Light Music Club."

And now here Raven stood in front of a classroom that Rook had led her to.

She was hesitant for a moment. Vil had warned her that the club was quite... Lively. But she took a deep breath to steel her nerves and readied herself to knock on the door.

She raised her fist to knock when the door swung open, making the young princess gasp in surprise.

"So you're the girl Rook's been telling me about! It's so nice to meet you!" The boy who opened the door greeted her excitedly. "I'm Kalim!"

Raven squinted her eyes as he smiled, almost seeing literal sparkles around him.

"Heh. I'm Raven." She held out her hand awkwardly. Kalim took it and shook it excitedly. Raven thought her arm was going to be pulled off for a moment.

"Hey! Nice to see you again!" Another boy with orange hair said.

"Oh, hi. Cater, right?" Raven replied, nervous that she may have gotten his name wrong. But her nervousness was short lived as he nodded, making her internally sigh in relief.

"Yep! That's me!" He smiled.

"Oh? So you are the girl with the dragon." A third man said.

Raven turned to beside her where the voice was, only to jump back as she came face to face with him hanging upside down.

"Malleus came back talking about a girl with a powerful looking dragon." The man explained as he set himself back upright. "So I've been wanting to meet you for a while. I'm Lilia Vanrouge."

"Nice to meet you." Raven said with a small smile.

"Anyways! Rook already told me everything. You said you wanted to join our club, right?" Kalim asked.

Raven nodded. "Yeah, I like singing and playing guitar so thought it would've been fun."

Lilia gasped dramatically. "You play guitar too? You must play something!" Lilia held out his guitar and pushed it into Ravens arms.

"Oh my gosh! Yes!" Kalim immediately agreed and pulled her farther into the room.

Cater fumbled with his phone. "I gotta record this!" He said to himself.

Passing students could only wince as cheering and the sound of heavy metal guitar solos ripped through the corridors.

~~~

Maddie:

Maddie was feeling simply wondertastic today! Trey has made a whole new batch of desserts for her club members, and Riddle agreed to attend her tea party!