Part 3

"Fred, come on I just got you an audition." I rushed, pulling his arm to the door.

"Okay, Okay," He answered. Fred winked at a blondish girl he had been chatting up earlier as we ran to the doors.

"We're here!" I breathed. I realised I had made things extremely hard for freddy because he would need to sing and he wasted all his breath on running. Just as he opened his mouth to sing, Roger whispered to brian,

"Are you sure that's the guy we want as the face of our band?" Brian rolled his eyes at how loud his 'whisper' was. He mouthed sorry and disagreed. Freddy started and the band were left shocked. Unsurprised, I smiled brightly at him.

"Do you play bass?" Roger quizzed.

"No," Fred answered as he walked off.

"Sorry about that. He can be very...theatrical." I laughed and smiled.

"Do you want to go for a drink?" Roger beamed.

"Okay, when?" I pulled my jacket off and wrapped it around my forearm revealing my dress sleeves.

"When do you want to?" He asked nearly on the edge of his seat. I shrugged my shoulders.

"So anyway, how are you doing in astrophysics, Brian?" I beamed at his eyes.

"Really good, yeah. How are you doing with the modeling?"

Roger furrowed his brow, "Modelling?"

"Yeah, it's great, thanks. I just got signed with an agency."

"Amazing, are you doing education on top of that as well?"

"Yes, of course, I'm training as a crime scene investigator at the police academy not far from here."

"Very cool,"

"Anyway, I'll see you next week?"

"Yes, Freddy is hired." Roger answered.

"Amazing," I strolled off as I put my jacket back on. I sensed their eyes on me as I walked back to the bar.