Bad news? Good news?

Ni-ki's POV:

We're all sitting here waiting for the news about Jungwon. All I can remember is that there was a fire, he and hobi was trying to put it out but collapsed. Jay keeps blaming himself for all of it, I just hope he figures out it's not his fault.

"I'm going to the bathroom, tell me what happens when I get back. Most likely still in there when I get out." Jay said. He got up and went to the bathroom mumbling shit to himself. Meanwhile, I'm sitting here bugging Sunoo, who is probably most worried about his best friend. Him and Jungwon have been best friends since they can remember. I sit up trying not to wake him up, and gently lay his head on my lap. Hopefully Jungwon is ok, hes even crying in his sleep.

Jungwon's POV:

I'm wondering why everyone is crying, I'm sitting beside them without emotions or anything. I cant feel anything! I stood up and walk around looking for people we know. I couldnt see to find anyone, so I walk through the surgical door and found my worst nightmare.

"Its ME they're crying over..." I thought. I break down and watch as the doctors stitch me up. Then Jay comes running in After noticing the flatline on the monitor.

"PLEASE HELP HIM!! I CANT LIVE WOTHOUT HIM DR ILL TAKE MY LIFE TO BE WITH HIM PLEASE!!!" Jay begged. I found myself floating and fading, it's been a few hours and I had begged to God for me to have my life back. Little did I know I'm floating over top of my body, all I see is pitch black know. I wake up in a white room that seems to continue for day on days. I start walking, soon after I'm running. I looks like I'm running in place. The next thing I knew I saw my mama.

"Jungwonie? You shouldnt be here what happened?" She asked. I ran to hug her but I went right through her. Like a ghost.

"Mom why cant I hug you?" I said. She started to gain color and she finally hugged me. We both broke down and explained why I'm here after a little bit.

"Hunny, your to young to die. God has given you another chance. I will restart your heart, and then you go back to Jay. Ok?" She said. I nodded since I was crying to hard, then I started fading again. All I see is mom waving and my eyes are getting heavier. I then felt myself breathing normally again. Where was I? Was i dead? Am I alive? Only one was to find out.

Jay's POV:

I'm sitting here holding my dead boyfriends hand. The doctors cleaned him up and paused him down as we say our last goodbyes. I start praying and hoping he will come back to me. I squeezed his hand in nine as the others watch. I finish praying and kiss his hand. My eyes hurt to much so I cant open my eyes. The other are asleep which I wish I could do. Laying there in silence I felt a miracle happen. I felt my hand being squeezed. I look up and see Jungwon, tired and weak. I then start rapidly start tapping Ni-ki's leg then slapping it.

"OW! WHAT THE HELL JAY?!-" He started. He then teared up and started shaking the others in disbelief.

"G-GUYS WAKE UP!!" He yells. They wake up and we watch as the doctors rush in to examine him. The room is large enough for us to just stand back and us be out of their way. The doctor looked at us in shocked. All his injuries were gone. No stitches. No scrapes.

"Whatever happened must've worked really well because he was just dead, flatlined, a corpse. But now hes a beautiful boy again." The nurse said. We all start laughing and talking jokes, now that he's ok. Taehyung then rushes in and hugs his brother.

Jungwon's POV:

"T-Tae I cant breath your killing me!" I said. He let me go and apologized. But I remembered hes supposed to be on tour with the others. I saw that Hobi was ok, but it's been a few hours almost a day. And I figured everyone had forgotten we still had another week since RM stayed for our cabin to be fixed and for the ENTIRE high school to stay another week. Everything went well while I was dead. Was I the problem? No, it was those fucking ramen noodles that almost killed me. To bad they burned the bacon too.

'Never would've guessed it right?'

-- ♡Řýłïĕ♡ ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ