Everyones Happy

Jay's POV:

              "And that I'd how I met your father! And remember, we may not have birthed you but we will always love you guys. Goodnight kids." I said closing the door. Jungwon standing in our doorway, folding another shirt.

        "Are you ever gonna stop telling them our story?" He asked.

    "What? They ask me to tell our story, we've been through alot so it was like a movie." I told him, laying on the bed.

        "I just hope everything with everyone else is OK, we all slept up and don't hang out as much as high school days." That's That's it hit me, his birthday is coming up soon and the others can try to plan a party for him. I get onto one of the apps I had in high school and saw it was the same, I opened our group chat from when we went on the trip and started typing. Everyone immediately popped up as 'online' and I got excited.

               Gay Kids (+ Heeseung)

Me: hey everyone! It's Jay if you remember

TheCutest: hello Jay! It's been so long since we've spoken, how's everyone doing?

       After a while Sunoo found the perfect spot to go for Jungwon's birthday, he figured out how to rent out the cabins from our traumatic and heartwarming school trip and got the one we stayed in. Ofc we sent and invite to Bangtan and to our other friends who are working on their own music, they're called StrayKids and Felix, Hyunjin, and the other guys in cabin 4 are all debuting next year. Their training hasn't officially started, so now is the right time to do it. I hope Jungwon likes the surprise! I hope yiu guys liked the story too.

  After Jungwon's birthday, everyone agreed to contact with each other more, so they made a new groupchat and stayed close. Where is everyone now? I'll tell you!

Jungwon + Jay: These guys are now married with a little girl and a little boy who are ages 6(girl) and 7(boy) they're always laughing and having fun, Jay works as a lawyer and Jungwon stays home, since there isn't really anyone to take care of the children, but all is well and they're happier than ever.

Sunoo + Ni-ki: Sunoo and Ni-ki moved to Japan to be closer to Ni-ki's family, Sunoo never had a great relationship eith their parents after he forgave Madeleine for her wrong doings. They adopted a little girl. Ni-ki is a dance teacher and Sunoo owns a business he started called 'Ddeonu's Chocolates' which is basically a bakery.

Jake + Sunghoon: Jake and Sunghoon travel the world looking for different things, Sunghoon also became a small competitor in the Figure Skating part of sports. Jake is a model under Louis Vuitton and is a big influence on spreading positivity and love.

Heeseung + Madeleine: No one knew much about these two until Heeseung turned out to be a voice teacher under HYBE with Bangatan, since RM recommended him to BangPD-nim. They planned on adopting kids, but they're to busy for it right now, so they decided to hold off for a while.

And with that the story concludes. School lis about to start and I had absolutely no clue what to add. I'm working on another story but it's gonna be a while. I hope you enjoyed this book and the last one and I'm sorry for the long cliffhangers through out the book. Have a VERY nice day/night/evening/morning and I will see you in my next book! Bye Simps!!