Added Week Begins Now

Jungwon's POV:

                     Being out of the hospital feels nice, i actually have clothes that don't make me feel naked either. Anyways, I'm sitting on the couch thinking about the whole text thing on Jay's phone i saw before the incident. In the middle of the daydream i felt soft lips on mine, I pulled away and stood up.

             "Whats wrong?" Jay asked. I glared at him and walked up to the elevator and went to our room for the time being.  While sitting on my bed he comes in after a while. Standing up and heading for the door he pulls me by the arm looking upset.

            "WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?!" he yelled while on the verge of tears. I felt bad, but I release my wrist from his grip and leave the room and out o the old train car in the woods. I sat down in the surprisingly cleaned train car that we cleared and decorated when we first came here. I'm thinking about how I'm gonna ignore Jay until I figure out what to do. That's going to be hard. After all, I still love him from what I know, but does he love me is the real question. I get up again for the 10th time today and head over to the council meeting since it's almost 10am and it starts at 10:15. On my way I stop by the cabin and grab my cake that I made earlier and head over to the meet. When I get there, it's only 10:13 so I still have 2 minutes to set up since the others wont do anything for me anymore.

       "EVERYONE GET IN HERE AND QUIT BEING LAZY JUNGWON NEEDS HELP!!!" Sunghoon yelled. Everyone groaned and helped out for the remaining time. Once we were done it was the perfect time cause the meeting starts now. Everyone grabbed food, a seat, and played attention.

           "Ok listen, our stay here has extended to somehow a fuckin MONTH more so I want you guys to be ready for anything. Learning counts too. We have 1 quiz in the morning and it's only things we learned on the trip so be thinking. Any questions will be answered, we will be posting details the doors this evening. Today is a short day so you guys can leave or stay till the designated time. Jeongin went and got more waters from the vending machine while we all talked about our pasts. Mr. Taehyun said he had an uncle named Jonghyun, parents said he smiled just like him. Hyunjin had grandparents that had died before he got to meet them. And the newest member of the council had an aunt named Sulli who died due to suicide. We all were emotional as we went back to our cabins. As I walk in i fount Taehyung and the others having a meeting for their in the soop this week. All of us in the cabin are all going to be hooked up to microphones since we are the mystery guests.

        "Jungwonie come over here the others want you to join them for the meeting. We were doing a mystery guest reveal early anyways!!" The staff whispered. She dabbed a bit of makeup on my face since I was covered in dirt from the train car and had me stand and wait for the signal.

     "Here is the 1 of many special guests on our IN THE SOOP Season 2!! Meet my little brother Jungwon!" Tae said. I walked in and introduced myself as the others read comments.

-Omg hes so cute!!

-can I marry your brother please?!

-he isnt that bad I knew the Kim family wouldnt disappoint us!!

-im sorry but can you aegyo for us?! Its ok if not.

        The others looked at me as I think of aegyo that warmed my mothers heart when I was little. I wonder if it still worked. I said sorry if it was cringy and started my aegyo kill streak.

The comments started flooding in as I covered my face embarrassed while hiding in Jimin's shoulder since he was closest.

-THAT WAS ADORABLE JUNGWONIE!!

-IS THIS REAL OMG I LOVE HIM

I WANT TO PUT HIM IN MY POCKET!

-Taehyung you have competition for my aegyo queen.

-now I want to see if the other mysteries can do this I'm so excited!!

-ahhh hes so cute! Can we see another one please?!

Then came the slightly worse comments.

-he isnt as cute as I though he was going to be. Hopefully the others are better and have more screen time.

-can we get back to the meeting no one cares about this aegyo faker!

-taehyungie oppa he cant POSSIBLY be your brother hes so childish looking!

   Honestly I knew it was going to happen, some fans dont like other people in their favorite's lives. Taehyung didnt like what that one comment was talking about. He stood up for me with a very risky choice of words.

         "Listen ARMY you need to respect every person on this earth or people will not like you. If you ever say things like that about our guests, family, or just a stranger, ever again! I will leave Bangtan and go on hiatus. You guys dont deserve respect if you dont give it!" He explained. The comments started slowing down then started speeding back up with the words 'sorry' and 'respectfully', things like that. Anyways, we carried on with the vlive for 5 minutes then it was time for me to go. I went behind camera and the makeup artist took off my makeup and wishing me well. As I went upstairs I saw the rest of my classmates watching from above. I then went back downstairs to see if we could just start the IN THE SOOP recordings now. We could spoil the others since I've already been shown then say we're showing episodes early. Army get excited when things are shown early or get teasers. It's normal for kpop idols. Being the nice person I am I start discussing with the staff who stay in the motel an hour away since it's supposed to be relaxed but we're filming In The Soop.

      "I've already been shown and people noticed us in the background of the vlive during the after concert party or whatever called. We start filming in 2 days why not just take off a day and make it tomorrow?" I had whispered. The staff were thinking it was a good idea but had to go over it with  BangPD. The staff walked off and I headed upstairs into My room where the others were watching the live.

            "Guys we may be showing early thanks to MY convincing and good social skills so get into some comfortable but good clothes and the make up artists will handle you the rest of the way!" I explained. The others jumped for joy and I had to hurriedly shush my loud bunk mates.

Jimin's POV:

        The live was goin well so far. Everyone was in a good while im sitting here thinking about the whole taekook situation. I zone out for a while which no one noticed. I support them as much as I can, but now I have small feelings for Tae, and feelings for another member. I try to hide my feelings and continue as my usual self so others cant tell. But when I got on my Twitter account and  signed into Joons secret fan page I noticed I was trending with the hashtag-

              #whatswrongJimin

"I HAVE MORE WRITERS BLOCK AND ITS BEEN GOD KNOWS HOW LONG SINCE IVE UPDATED IM SO SORRY!!" ~ ♡Řýłïĕ♡ ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ