'Road Trip?'- Chapter 11

Laura's POV*

The party ended about half an hour ago. Some people are sleeping on the couches or others on the floor. Most of them left.

Riker and Vanessa are sleeping in her room. Ellington and Rydel are sleeping in the guest room she was in, Ellington keeping a close eye on her. Rocky and Ryland sleeping in different guest rooms by themselves. And Ross and I are in my room sleeping. We may have had a bit too much fun.

I am tight in his grasp.

Yes... now we have clothes on. We put them on after. I think it's about 5:30 in the morning. Him and I are snuggling. I have no idea why I am awake. I shrug it off and fall back asleep.

About twenty minutes later I hear something... Squeak, squeak, squeakcontinuously. I hear closer. GROSS!! I pull the covers over Ross and I trying to avoid the sound. I think it was Riker and Ness. This early? Sick.

Squeak, squeak, squeak I cover my ears. "Hey what's wrong?" Ross asks in a very sleepy tone as he pulls the covers off of us.

"You wouldn't be able to hear. But it sounds horrible." I reply continuing to cover my ears.

He pulls me closer to him and hugs me while his head is above mine and my face is in his chest trying to block off the sound. Squeak, squeak, squeak. I am officially horrified.

"Shh... I have no idea what you can hear but its gonna be okay." Ross says as he cradles me.

"It's disgusting." I say continuing to cover my ears again.

"C'mon let's just go back to sleep." He says. I nod my head and try to fall back to sleep and avoid the sounds. Deep sleep.... FINALLY!

~Time Skip~

I woke up at 12:00 in the after noon. Ross was still sleeping by my side. I eventually got out of his grasp. Then I jumped on him.

He groaned. "Yes?" He asked.

"Wake up! Its 12:00." I reply still lying on top of him.

"But I don't want to." He replies in a whining tone.

"But I love you." I say to him giving him innocent eyes.

"I love you too. But I want to sleep." He responds.

I then kiss his face all over.

"You keep missing. You need to work on your aim." He replies chuckling.

I giggle. "Shut up." I reply before I give him a long kiss, which he returns.

"Now can we please get up?" I asked, as we pulled apart.

"Fine." He replied.

I smiled and rolled off of him landing on my side of the bed. I then got up and vamp speed into the bathroom before he is able to get off the bed.

"That's not fair!" Ross said, in the tone of a 5 year old.

I laughed. I then used the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I then took off yesterdays make up and brushed my hair. Then I took my hair and put it into a messy bun. I walk out the bathroom with no make up on and my hair in a messy bun. The only clothes I am wearing are a big shirt and baggy sweats. I spot Ross cuddled up into the sheets on the bed sleeping once again.

I giggle softly. Wow. I then walk into my closet and grab a pair of tribal tights, an off the shoulder sweatshirt that says 'I Don't Sweat I Sparkle' and a grey beanie. I walk out of my closet barefoot and jump on top of Ross.