'Pain'- Chapter 10

‘Pain’ –Chapter 10

OMG!! IM ON CHAPTER 10!! “CELEBRATION TIME! COME ON!! LET’S CELEBRATE!!”

Laura’s POV*

            I vamp speed towards the shriek and see Rydel

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Getting attacked by a mountain lion!

             It’s biting her! Oh my gosh!!

             I ambush the mountain lion causing it to stop biting Rydel. I snap the lion’s neck and leave it dead. I run back to Rydel who is being comforted by Ross. She continues to scream and cry. She has a huge bite on her leg. Ellington then arrives to the scene.

             “OH MY GOD RYDEL!!!” Ell says.

            “Ross keep Ell away!” I say because he might attack her due to the amount of blood.

            Ross walks over to Ell and tries to prevent him from going further. Which just upsets him more. “Ross!! Move before I kill you!!” Ell says.

             I look away from Rydel and face Ellington “Ross go apply pressure to her wound while I have a chat will Ell over here.” I say and Ross does at told.

            “LAURA YOU WILL NOT KEEP ME AWAY FROM HER!! SHE NEEDS ME!!!! I WILL KILL YOU ROSS. YOU TOO LAURA!!” Ell shouts out of anger.

            I put my hand on his throat and vamp speed with him so his back hits a tree. “YOU WILL NOT EVEN DARE OF FREAKING TOUCHING HIM!! AND YOU CAN’T EVEN HURT ME! I AM WAY STRONGER THAN YOU!!” I shout at him, my hand applying more and more pressure to his throat.

            “LAURA MARIE MARANO!!! I WILL KILL YOU AND ROSS!!” he manages to shout. That crossed the line with me.

            “YOU DO WANT HER SAVED RIGHT? BECAUSE ELLINGTON I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU INSTEAD!!” I shout back at him. I place my free hand over his heart and apply pressure until my hand eventually goes inside and I am touching his heart.

            Like actually touching it.

            “NOW YOU WILL STAY ON THIS TREE UNTIL I AM FINISHED WITH RYDEL!! GOT THAT CLEAR?” I shout at him.

             Tears go down the side of his eyes. I remove my gloved hand, which is now coated in blood, and let go of his throat. He just stands there looking at me with a shocked facial expression, speechless, and terrified.