'The Unexpected Party of One'- Chapter 13

Laura's POV*

When I woke up I could feel Ross' arms holding me tightly. I poked his nose and he started to stir.

"What?" He groaned extending the 't'

"C'mon, I want to go take a shower before we do anything," I said

"Ugh, fine," He said releasing me from his grasp.

I got up and walked into the bathroom

Me: Morning sister morning brother.

Ness: Morning laura morning Ell

Ell: Morning sisters

I smiled as I turned the hot water on. This water felt so soothing that I stood in the shower for longer than I needed to be.

KNOCK KNOCK

??: Hey are you done in there?

I could sense Riker's hot breath hitting the door. I can't stop replaying the moment in time when I compelled him. I had to do what was necessary. And It kinda sucked.

"Yeah give me a moment," I said turning off the water and wrapping a towel around my body. I opened the door and there stood Riker with the weirdest look upon his face.

"Hey," He said closing the door behind him.

Uhm?

"Hey Riker, you okay?" I asked. He seemed so out of it.

"Of course," He said smiling. And before I knew it he quickly bit my skin until blood drew and drank plenty.

"What the hell?" I exclaimed and I used my vampire strength to pull his arm up but I gasped when I realized.

He was stronger than me.

"Poor poor little Laura, thinking you could escape from your creator," Riker spat out.

"What?" I asked extremely confused but Riker covered my mouth.

"You really don't remember me? You haven't aged a bit darling; your sister there is still the same but you. Ha, you still remain so beautiful," He stroked my cheek and I whimpered, "My precious little Laura, the same courageous Laura who hid her parents from me in her attic because she was too scared,"

I managed to speak over his hand, "How the hell are you still alive?" I questioned. The infamous Sir Lynch. I can't believe I couldn't connect his face as our creator. I have been so blind.

"Of course I'm alive. Another had taken my place and willingly died for me. I had to stay alive to watch my beautiful Laura become the vampire she is today," He said looking up and down my body. I cringed when he put his hand onto the top of my towel, my body still soaking wet. "Don't be afraid Beautiful. You know you've loved me since the day I converted you. You said so yourself,"

How the hell could I have not remembered my creator's face? Well now I see. He now goes by Riker Lynch. Originally Sir Lynch the most powerful vampire of them all. His entire family including Ross is compelled to understand him as both a sibling and a child. I now remember. His family is the "Great" Family. He must have put them all to sleep.

Oh lord. This means that Ross' vampire self has yet to awaken. The first taste of human blood must trigger it, but then how could he look so young and her parents seem so old, unless those aren't his parents. Stormie and Mark must be some random couple he compelled. Therefore the remaining great family is Riker, Rydel, Rocky, Ross, and Ryland.

"Splendid! My dashing Laura has finally completed the puzzle in her head. And of course you are right about everything, Laura," He said ripping off my towel leaving me bare. I shut my eyes hoping that everything was a dream. Riker is stronger than I could ever be. I can't do anything about this anymore. I'm officially useless.

"What about Vanessa?" I asked him as he let his hand roam all about my body. Silently, I wept.

"Oh her? Ah yes, I only made her into a vampire to make sure that my princess was happy," He said looking at me while he licked his lips, "Aw, but it seems our fun must end for now Laura but just you wait till Hawaii. There we shall definitely have some fun Darling," He said leaving the bathroom.

I quickly put a towel on and thought to myself: There is only one person who could ever defeat Riker. Due to the fact that this person is both mentally and physically strong. He's had more training, Riker's father, and strongest vampire of them all taught this person himself I think. If I remember and if the stories that Riker has told me in the past are correct. But I must awaken him. Allow him human blood for the first time in centuries.

I'm so sorry to do this to you, Ross.

So this chapter was indeed different. Sorry I've been gone for so long. I just had a lot to do. And I cry because I feel like I lost most of you. Bye Butterflies!! Comment and Follow. Thanks! *\(^-^)

~Alyssa