111/15 - 11/19

Jonah

      I wonder what Alexa is doing now. I hope she isn't driving Ian and Jack too crazy. I want them to scare her off not the opposite way around.
      "Hey son. Do you uh, do you got any money you can give me?" My sad excuse for a father asked going over to me.
      "Never for you Frank." I said walking away from him. "I'm trying to make a investment son. Come on just help out your old man a bit," he said chasing me.
      "What's the investment? Or is it research on how fast you can kill this liver Frank?" He laughed putting his arm around me while I quickly took off. "You smell like shit Frank."
      "Come on son. I really just need a couple of bucks and I'll be ok." He said smiling. "For the last fucking time Frank no," I replied walking up to the house.
      "You fucking ungrateful piece of shit. See this is why I regret having fucking eleven kids," he ranted starting his tantrum. "Yeah yeah. Heard it my whole life how you regret having us," I mumbled going inside the house.

Corbyn

Why didn't I think to hide out in the Albi sooner?
Lera knows the last thing I want is to be like Frank so she'll avoid this place when she tries to look for me.
I'll have to deal with Frank and the fact he's gonna beg me for money but that's so much better then be harassed.

Daniel

      "Why are you acting so weird all of a sudden? You stopped calling and texting me back."
      "I just been busy baby that's all. Work is kinda kicking my ass right now that's all."
      "Are you sure is that all that's bothering you?" "No, there's just been a problem that came up."
      Pulling her close to me I kissed her head. "You can tell me anything Lindsey."
      "I have gonorrhea. I just tested positive," she said pulling away from me.
      "But I always used a condom with everyone I slept with. I couldn't have gave you that."
      "I still have it. You still have to get tested. I'm sorry I really have to go now," she said walking away.
      What just happened? Should I get tested? Shit did I give it to her?
      Shit. I got to go. I got to know.

Gabbie

I was hanging out with Lip at his house when someone called for him.
      "Who is that?"
      "My brother Jack," Lip said looking away from the movie we was watching.
      "Hey you and your friend want to go to this event with me?"
      "The friend has a name and I can't come with I got work soon," I replied before walking out.
      "Hey wait," Lip's brother Jack said following me.
      "I'm sorry if that sounded rude I just assumed you was his side piece."
      "Nope not anyone side piece."
      "Can I make it up to you? You know being a stupid boy?"
      "How would you make it up to me?" I asked turning to face him.
      "Can I walk you to work? I'll offer you a ride but I really don't have a car," he said smiling.
      "You can walk me as long as you don't try anything," I said smiling back. "Deal," he replied.

Kay

      I was picking up my little sister from school. I think I'm at the wrong school cause all I see were little kids.
       "Hey are you lost?" A girl my aged asked holding either her sister or her daughter hand.
      "Yeah I'm looking for the high school but it sent me here." "I can take you real quick it's on my way home anyway," the girl said walking to her truck.
      "I'm Kay." "Debbie and this is my daughter Franny."
      "She looks a lot like you," I said getting in after she put Franny in. "Thank god for that."
      "Thank you for this." "Anytime."