6/27 - 7/1

Jonah

"I never been here before." Tate said looking around the restaurant I took her to.
"Me either. Fiona told me about it. She went through a phase when she was scamming rich guys once upon a time."
"Are you serious? Fiona is more badass then I give her credit for." She replied sipping her champagne.
"Yeah she had to do a lot for us while we grew up. That's why she still seems motherly sometimes. Okay a lot of the time." I explained as our food came.
"I love being apart of your family. It's chaotic and sometimes wild but you guys never stop looking out for each other. I wish I had that in mine." I reached over for her hand and held it tight.
"Tate you know you're more then welcome. Everybody loves you especially Mickey and Ian." I reassured her kissing her hand. She blushed and took her hand away.
"Stop doing that Gallagher." She said trying to hide her face with her hair. "Mm how about never Dahl? I like making you blush and shy." She glared at me but it didn't work with the hair in the way.
"I'm tired of you, Jonah. The only Gallagher I'm going over for is Ian now." She remarked trying not to smile. "But Ian is not as handsome as me and he's gay. And his husband is very protective."
"Like you're protective over me?"
"Yeah cause I like you."
"You know you never made that obvious."
"Shut up already." I said before leaning over and kissing her.
When we pulled away she had a faint blush on her cheek. "You're cute when you're flustered."

Corbyn

      "Fiona we need to talk." I told my sister going to the back of the laundromat.
      "About what?" She asked counting the money she made.
      "About how Christina and I are seeing each other. I want to make it official but you two were friends first." She looked over at me putting the cash down.
      "You want my permission or something? Is that why you're now telling me this?" She asked going over to me.
      "Basically. I just don't want you to be mad at me because of this. I really like her and she likes me too. She just doesn't want to date behind your back."
      "You two talked about this?" I nodded looking down. "She doesn't want you to be upset at me because I'm the one who wants something more no matter what." She smiled and to be honest they kinda scared me.
      "That's why you two are so fucking close. I thought you two were just having sex. This is better actually." She said before going back to counting the money. "So you're not mad at us and you approve?"
      "Yes I'm not mad at you. Yes I approve," she said looking up at me. "I think you two would make a good couple. I actually bet money on how long you guys will hide it from me with Steve." She explained shrugging.
      "You bet money on my love life?" I asked going over to her. "You hid that you liked Veronica and I's new best friend for who knows how long." She replied putting the money away. "You want to get some food from across the street, Corbs?"" "Yeah I'm starving."

Daniel

"You are the most brilliant person I met," I said clinking my glass with Madison's. "All I did was get my poetry published."
"You need to stop. Listen everyone, my girl right here is finally a published poet!"
Everyone started cheering and the bartender gave Madison a extra shot. "Wait till Carl knows. He's gonna shout it to the city."

Gabbie

      "Did you turn off the lights?" I asked cuddling him when he finally got into bed.
      "You asked me that twice already love." Jack said pulling me closer.
      "I must've... fallen asleep." I said as my world started going dark again.

Kay

"Hey I didn't know you was coming over today. Who are these for?" I said to Zach opening my door. He was holding flowers and chocolate smiling like a little kid. He looked adorable.
"You duh. Who else would they be for?" He said handing them to me. When I really looked at them I realize it's was my favorite brand of chocolate he was holding. The flowers were a mixture of all different shades of blue. "What are these for then?"
"I need to ask you something important. But it's also something you have to keep a secret. You can't even tell Debbie." He said walking inside. "Zach you're acting weird. Like weirder then usual."
"Would you like to go on a date with me Kay Cook?"
"I would love to Zach Herron."
"As long as you stop acting weird."