5/30 - 6/3

Jonah

      "Little Miss Tate Muarry Dahl is going into the real estate business big time." I said clinking my glass with her. "First Dahl daughter to be a partner."
      "Big achievement right? Your grandfather was the more conservative type right?" I asked leaning back in the seat.
      "Yeah so this is like a slap in his face. The biggest slap in the face and that's something to celebrate. So cheers to the best kind of revenge," she said smiling big.

Corbyn

Before I can even knock on the door, Christina already opened it. "You actually decided to come."
"I can never say no to you. I thought you already figured that out by now."
"Well you look drop dead gorgeous. That's nothing new though."
"Corbyn you already have me. What more do you want?," she asked wrapping her arms around me.
"To keep you duh." I said kissing her head before leading her to the car.
"So where are we going?" She asked when we got in. "Why should I tell you when it's a surprise?"
Groaning she leaned her head back. "Nothing you will do is going to convince me to tell you. So don't even try."
"Damn Gallagher." Chuckling I drove quickly out of the South Side. "Have you ever been to the North Side?"
"I'm from the North side." She deadpanned trying not to laugh at me. "Oh yeah right. I keep forgetting since you always act like you're from the South."
"Is that a compliment or a insult?" I took her hand and kissed it several times. "It's a compliment, Harris." I glanced over at her and was slightly red.
"Are you blushing?" She took her hand away quickly, covering up her face. "Let's just pretend that I'm not." She said turning to the window.
"That's adorable." I said taking her hand back and kissing it again. "It can't be that adorable now." She said blushing more.

Daniel

"Why are you here?" Madison asked when she opened the door.
"Carl heard over the radio that you got robbed." I explained looking over my shoulder.
"Yeah I got robbed. What does it matter to you?"
"Because I wanted to make sure you're safe. I can't make sure you're safe?"
"Just come in." She said opening the door more.
"You're not gonna hit me?" "Just come in Dani."

Gabbie

"What are you talking about?" Jack asked watching me go through old photos. "I swear to God my mom had a photo of your dad. It was like at a summer camp or something."
"What if they fucked?" I asked making Gabbie gag. "My mom is a devoted Christian and your dad was something. Didn't he get a girl pregnant in a potter potty?"
"Yeah that's how I got a bitch of a sister named Sammi." Jack explained before taking the photos from me. "I need to talk to you about something else. About us."
"What about us?" I asked grabbing another pile of photos. "I was wondering if I can take you on a date." He said lifting my chin up slightly.
"Yeah you can take me out on a date. You should've known the answer was going to be yes. I mean it's obvious I like you Jack. I rather date then sneak around behind Lip's back." I said smiling.
"Just tell me when and where." He pulled me on his lap. "Well that part I haven't figured out yet. I wasn't even sure if you was to say yes to me in the first place. Now I got a lot of planning to do."

Kay

"Hey, what's the problem? Why are you guys sitting around like that? What did you guys find out now?" The Gallaghers were all discussing what they needed to do. "Hey you didn't call."
"I told you I was coming over yesterday, Debbie. Now what's wrong?" I asked going over to them. "Frank is trying to get Liam to live with him in that house." Debbie explained going over to me. "That halfway house that he set up."
"Can't people choose who they live with when they're at his age?"
"In this state yeah," Lip answered.
"Then just ask Liam who he wants to live with."
"He's gonna choose you just like Lainley chose to live with me. It's simple."