10 Years Later

"You don't get it. You only have your son to worry about." Tate told Mickey as the Gallaghers and all their kids were celebrating Halloween. The house was packed.
      "You did the whole family costume shit the last couple of years." Mickey pointed out drinking his beer. "True but it's not the same you know." Tate sighed looking at the kids running around.
      Madison went over to them holding up two different masks. "Do you know who these belongs to?" She asked looking around for the missing Batman and the missing Jason. "Our kids." Mickey said taking the Jason mask as Tate took the Batman mask.
"Why did we decide to do this again?"
"Kids wanted to see their cousins."
"Better planning next time."
      "Better planning or group costumes." Tate said as Gabbie walked over. She was a couple months pregnant and was finally starting to show. "What about group costumes?"
      "We could do a big group costume next year. It'll be easier to know who who if it's all planned and stuff." Tate explained getting up from her seat. "Sit down I'm fine."
      "You sure?" Gabbie gave her a look that made her sit back down. "Gabbie you need to take advantage of being the only pregnant one." Christina said handing her a water.
"I would for sure." Debbie said looking at Franny who was helping her younger cousins. "Weren't you the only pregnant one for awhile?" Madison asked while Daniel came behind her. "Yeah she was."
"Did you not take advantage?" Debbie shook her head and looked over at Fiona who was watching all of her nieces and nephews. "Fiona was giving me tough love. I understand why now but when I was younger. I was a bitch." Debbie said shrugging.
"Still are a bitch according to Carl." Carl's girlfriend, Anne said holding their son in her arms. "My godson." Madison said taking the newest addition to the Gallaghers into her arms. "How's life with a newborn around?" Daniel asked patting his younger brother's back.
      "It's not that bad. He's quieter then Franny when she first came home." Carl said looking over at Debbie. "Well you have help and I didn't."
      "I can't wait for your kid to come already." Madison said rubbing her belly. A mumble of me either came from the people around them. "Hey are we going to take pictures before or after trick or treating." Lip called out looking over at the group. "Coming."
      And with that everyone went outside.