8/22 - 8/26

Jonah

      "You got everything you need?" I asked Liam as we walked out the house. "You know you ask me that a bunch of times already." He said getting in the car.
      "Yeah but I'm just making sure." I said getting into the car and driving to his new school. "I can't believe you guys got me back into this school." He said looking out the window.
      "You know we'll do anything for you. Plus we're your guardians now since Frank passed." I said parking as we got to his school. "Remember that Zach is picking you up today."

Corbyn

"It's not that hard to take care of a baby." Christina said closing the door on Tammi. I was playing with Freddie in the living room. "You really don't like her huh?" I asked looking up at her.
"No she has a huge stick up her ass. She's a very entitled fuck who things everything needs to go her way. Thank God Lip dumped her and with Mandy instead. At least they made a cute ass baby." She said looking at Freddie.
"A really cute baby." I said tickling Freddie making him giggle. "What if we bring a Gallagher into this world one day?" She asked sitting next to me. "You would really want that with me?" I asked handing Freddie over to her.
"Why not? I think Franny would love being the oldest kid in the new generation. She would adore her little cousins. Fiona would be the godmom of course." She said putting something on for him. "Well of course she would," I said pulling her to me.
"One day we'll have some beautiful kids." I said kissing her face. Giggling she looked up at me. "Drop dead gorgeous kids," she said looking over at me. "The best looking Gallgher kids my family ever seen."
"The best Harris seen my family will ever seen." She replied leaning against me as we watched Freddie watch his show. "Tammi won't be allowed to see the kid. You know that right?" She asked looking up at me. "Yes honey I know."

Daniel

      "I forgot my bra in your room." Madison said as she came in the living room while Carl and I was playing a video game.
      "Um shit hey Carl. You know what I'll just come by later." She said walking out as Carl looked between the two of us. "Why is her bra in your room?"
      "Okay listen we meant to tell you but we kinda didn't want you upset." I explained pausing the game getting you. "Tell me what? They you're using my friend for her body?"
      "No no it's not like that. I like her a lot and she feels the same. We felt this way for awhile. We just didn't know how to tell you." I explained going over to the stairs.
      "If you like her you better be taking her on dates. She deserves the best of the best but you already know that." Carl said going over to me. "I already took her out to a upscale restaurant. We felt a silly so afterwards she showed me this bookshop she loves."
      He gave me a look. "That's kinda unfair. I'm her best friend I'm supposed to know more about her then you. You know help you ask her out in a extreme way girls like." He said pouting a bit. "We'll if you approve I do what to ask her out like that."
      "I got ideas."
      "Already?"
      "She is my best friend you know."

Gabbie

"You guys he's so cute." I gushed over Ian and Mickey's kid.
"Maybe you guys are the next to have one." Mickey joked handing his son, Reign to Jack.
"The kid will have to look like her cause she's just so gorgeous," Jack said kissing my cheek. "You're grossing my kid out, give him back."

Kay

      "Why are we on the sidewalk? Why not just go inside and get some mid pie?"
      "Because of that." I said pointing to a sign that had our names and underneath said officially dating.
      "Debbie worked for hours on this," I said waving at her. Debbie waved back from the top of the billboard with her friends.
      "Is this your way of asking me out?" She asked turning to face me.
      "It is my way if you're going to say yes." I replied shrugging holding her hands.
      "Of course dummy." She said before kissing me.