1/24 - 1/28

Tate

"Are you serious?" A blonde girl asked going over to Jonah and I. "About what?" Jonah asked stepping a bit away from me. "You judged me for cheating and getting a STD but look at fast you moved on with this fucking tramp!"
"Who are you calling a tramp? Who even calls a person a tramp these days? We're just friends and you got a fucking STD from someone else. You should be far from judging anybody honestly. Why do you even care? You shouldn't have a opinion after cheating on somebody anyway."
"You're not gonna defend me?" Jonah shrugged and sat back down next to me.

Christina

      "So we're going to spend Valentine's Day together and order Chinese."
      "Or we can have really amazing sex the whole day since we'll be at yours," Corbyn said laying down next to me."
      "You know you're probably that good since that girl was obsessed with you."
      "If you're lucky you can see what all the fuss was all about."
      "Can I see what the fuss is about now?" I asked straddling him.
      And with that he flipped me over and start kissing down my body.

Madison

"Debbie gave birth on this table?"
"Yup."
"And you guys never thought about getting a new one?"
"No because a Gallagher was born on there," Carl said sipping his drink.
"So if Debbie leaves she gets to take the table with her."
"If she leaves."

Jack

      We was on the train going back to her house. We just wanted some alone time to ourself. You can barley ever get peace and quiet in that household. We was almost there but the train was still packed so we had to stand. Sadly.
      "Did you just grab my ass?" Gabbie said stopping mid conversation turning around to face the dude behind her. "Yeah," the creep said smirking checking her out. "Dude that's not how you fucking treat a girl," I replied getting between him and Gabbie. "Well she's asking for it when she's wearing a skirt that tiny." Before he can get the word tiny out his mouth, I punched him and he was already laid out.
      "Oh shit," I heard Gabbie say behind me. "Run we need to fucking run." She said pulling me out the train even though we were just one stop away from her house. We both didn't stop running until we couldn't see the tracks anymore. "Thank you for that," she said after we caught our breath. "Anything for you."

Zach

      "What do you want?" I asked Jorden looking over at her. "Did you just came back in town to stalk me or something?" She sighed and wrapped her arms around me. "I missed you Zach. I missed what we had," she said leaning into me.
      "You lied about being pregnant with my child."
      "I didn't say it was yours from the start."
      "You made me sign a shit ton of paper work."
      "So I wouldn't have to deal with that little shit after she was born."
      Why did I ever get involved with her in the first place?
      "I don't want to deal with you ever again," I said getting up.
      "Zach you don't really mean that."
      "I do mean that. Don't ever fucking talk to me ever again."
      "Zach we have fun. We always had fun."
      "It was fun while it lasted. I just don't ever want it to happen ever again."
      "Zach." She called out before I walked out. "Lose my number and never fucking contact me again."