1/10 - 1/14

Jonah

      "Why are you taking this?" I asked my girlfriend coming out her bathroom with doxycycline.
      "Oh I just caught something on the camping trip actually. You know how it is in the woods," Alexa said unpacking her stuff still.
"Isn't this stuff for treating chlamydia?" I asked going towards while she faces the other way. "Yeah it's also for that."
"Why are you taking then? Well the better question is what are you taking it for?" I asked putting the pill bottle.
Sighing she sat down and grabbed the bottle. "For chlamydia. I'm taking it for chlamydia," she admitted playing with her hands. "I don't have chlamydia."
"I know you don't. I didn't give it to you since we haven't fucked in ages. But Mitch tested positive for chlamydia before we fucked." "Mitch the guy who was flirting with you?" I asked grabbing my stuff.
"Yeah that's the one." She said looking over at me. "So you lied too?" "Yeah I did." "Ever gonna tell me about it?" She shook her head looking down at her feet.
"Well I have something to tell you to make you feel better." I said finishing grabbing my stuff. "What is that?" "I almost cheated on you with someone. Ian has a new girl friend and she's the best." I said walking to the living room.
"Do you have feelings for her?"
"Yeah I think so."
"So we both cheated in a way," she said looking at me. "Yeah."
"You're right that kinda made me feel better." "I'll bring your stuff by tomorrow."

Corbyn

"Hey beautiful. How you doing tonight? You need some company?" A guy catcalled checking Christina out.
"Come here." I said meeting her halfway towards the car pulling her towards me. She held onto my arm tightly. "Thank you for picking me up." "No more Bumble dates for you. Especially not this late at night." I opened the door for her glaring at the guy before I got in.
"Can I stay with you tonight?" "That was the plan," I said driving home.

Daniel

      It's always so noisy. How did anyone in here think? Well they don't think. They instead make very rude comments about everything and everyone.  Tommy espically. Kermit is ok but Tommy is just plain rude.
      Well at least no one is gonna come in here for me.
      Well no once but Madison I hope.

Gabbie

"Who the fuck is this?" A tan Asian girl asked going up to me and Jack at a restaurant. "Alana can you please not do this?" He asked looking at her getting up. "You're cheating on me with this whore," she said shooting me a nasty glare. "Who are you calling a whore?"
      "You cunt," she said pushing me a little. "Listen bitch you two are over and what he does is not of his business. It's legit none of your business if I decide to suck his dick in here or if we're just friends. Back the fuck up. Leave us the fuck alone." In response she looked at Jack and once she realize he wouldn't she finally walked away.
      "That was kinda hot," Jack said once everyone stopped looking at us.

Kay

      "Okay but still there's no way you did all that." I said laying in Debbie bed. "I swear to God that's what we did."
      "Why did you do that?" "I was a kid. I wanted to impress the older boys. A girl that I liked was also watching me so," Zach said shrugging sitting on the edge.
      "You know Debbie was right." I said sitting up looking at him. "I'm usually right but what am I right about this time?" Debbie asked walking in.
      "That I wouldn't be able to hang out with you guys when I was younger." I said sitting next to Zach. "Oh yeah for sure. I mean this one got pregnant and tried to get married a year apart."
      "You almost got married?!" I asked looking at her. "Yeah to a guy who couldn't walk at that," she said shrugging. I gave Zach a look and he nodded.
      "Did you love him?" I asked looking at Debbie. "Nope was in it just for the money actually." She said watching as Franny ran in again. "Mommy, Kay, Uncle Zach come play with me." She said jumping up and down.